Completed Report against j

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by MonkeyBoy, May 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MonkeyBoy

MonkeyBoy VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    j
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:84644664
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:33518992
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Multiple
    Which Round:
    Multiple
    Time of Occurence:
    8:33 PM
    Reason For Report:
    Hacking (bhop, aimbot?)​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I'm re-opening this. If someone else wants to have a look, please do so. I'm not able to really tell whether the user has hacks or not. (I'm re-opening this because a few people have contacted me about it).

3. iii

iii eye-eye-eye or triple eye is fine VIP

Are you sure this mechanic exists? (or that it's at 300-350? proof would be nice)

Here's a portion of me bunny hopping I recorded today(I'm doing it fairly badly today tbh, that was probably the best part):

Here's a slowdown (0.13 times speed) of a portion from ~0:31:

Even when I hit 400 while falling it doesn't seem to slow me down more than 20~30, which considering cl_showpos 1 's velocity includes falling speed is probably just that...

That said I don't know if this person is scripting or can really eyeball at what speed they're going, but hope this helps whoever is handling this report judge.

4. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

he's scripting and aimbotting but his aimbot targeter sucks ass, look at third video for both

he hits too many bhops consistently without fail everytime he attempts it which is literally impossible because of how tick rates work in this game, so its a script because not even macros can be that consistent atleast with what ive seen
    also notice how normal people like iii have to strafe a decent amount to gain speed, he doesnt, another sign of scripting
    towards the end when he gets into a fight for some reason his aimbot starts to target the detective and he kills him 1st by flicking to him and then he starts to trace his head while trying to fight the traitor, obviously he's too dumb to make sure his shit works before playing

yall really couldnt figure this out? lmao

5. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Thank you for your input gentlemen, the player was banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.