Completed Report against indy

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Cash, May 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    indy
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    EU
    Which Map:
    shoutbox
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    Calling me a retard for stating my opinion on a topic I started, also has a habit of trying to get me banned on behalf of others​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]

2. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

So besides reporting on the behalf of others, you're reporting him for calling you a retard?

3. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

I have seen this and I will respond once I am home
    ( about an hour )

4. Sir Ody

Sir Ody VIP

Was there for this, as for the second point the convo started with you backseat moderating trying to get Indy banned, like it was the first thing you said.

Attached Files:

5. Cash

That was definitely a very serious post, and not just "thats illegal!!!!!" i would've tagged staff had I been serious about such

Also the fact that it's a lightly followed protocol that isn't typically followed unless used for harassment i.e. "---- bannedplayer says you're a *slur*"

6. Cash

For harassment, indeed
    You can also add genesis to this report for his additions in shoutbox about me

7. Indy226

Hi cowcakes, I am home and will be responding shortly

8. Indy226

So it appears you left out context for some reason idk why but...
    https://gyazo.com/f9df16c9e1ff5c8e4eb47d4bbf2faee7
    Here you are shown referencing me and mocking me for dadly25's ban and the info I gave him on the warning points.

https://gyazo.com/7b70c33356fe6f1fd2536eca5bb696ce
    Here you mention me indirectly as "he" and still referencing what I mentioned above. And also make it sound like it was my fault that dadly got banned.

https://gyazo.com/e3eccafe25af86d3efb52d0bc4bc5f74
    Here prior to the whole conversation mentioned above, you mention me posting on behalf of banned users ( is that dadly for real? I didn't see a name anywhere other than the normal snapchat text )

https://gyazo.com/910f429c52e58a65873c36a910b9908e
    Here also prior, you mention "He's just posting on behalf of banned users" as serious intent like I was some kind of monster.

So now let me ask you this. Why are you starting shit? I honestly thought you were a decent person as a mod and a little past your demoted status but you suddenly turned on several people of this community just to start drama. I actually thought you were a cool dude until you instigated jabba, and poke and reported poke for your drama starting. This is literally saddening me that you turn out like this for whatever reason. Just to cause drama and drive more people away from the community because you want to start drama for attention, views, gain? Whatever the reason may be. I can apologize to you if you would like because I didn't think you would get offended by the meme or the term "retard". But Cowcakes is this really worth it to start drama and watch as many good innocent people of the playerbase leave because they can't take it anymore?

9. Cash

Your imagine is pointing to the messages directly above it, mine.

Literally in response to dazza asking YOU who YOU gave false info to
    [​IMG]

Refer to posts above

also the above

You attempting to instigate me by means of calling this drama, I reported poke for harassment, jabba clearly took no offense or anything as per your report on me (that was totally unnecessary)
    I never turned on anybody, don't harass me and there shouldn't be any issues. I haven't driven anyone away so /shrug

10. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

Alright, Indy calling you a retard once is not harassment; however, I am going to warn @Indy226 to stay away from you. Clearly, you two do not like each other. I suggest that you just leave one another alone, and there won't be any problems.

Feel free to message me on the forums or discord at Pokeben10#5684 if you have any questions.

Report: Valid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.