Completed Report against Indy

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Alicia Rue, Mar 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Indy
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:120422235
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:189401884 I think, autofill gave me it :V
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Inno Motel
    Which Round:
    idfk
    Time of Occurence:
    11:01 ish PST
    Reason For Report:
    RDM, Harassment, Toxic Gameplay, etc.

Indy has been a toxic POS who has been RDMing, harassing and targeting me for some time, and has aggressively done so starting last night and tonight.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    @Lovisa is one witness who may or may not be able to back up my claims, I'll also be posting more as I know more. Please standby.​

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
  2. Hey, so I'll add this video here since he left. This is an RDM and Leave recording on round 3. Player B Ryan (Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:82030298 witnessed it and even commented in the chat.)

Video Link:
    Start of round at 7.05, RDMs a few seconds into the game.
    Leaves and rejoins at 7.38, you can see I can't make a report against him.

Screenshot of chat, including Indy leaving and B Ryan witnessing Indy RDM me:
    imgur.com/a/FJm9izB

I want to note he also RDMed me the previous round before, claiming someone else KOSed me which I did not hear. However, he claims to have a audio recording so I'd love to see that, if any mod wants to choke that outta him, if it even exists.

3. Lunar

Lunar 8:00PM VIP Silver

Indy has been forum banned to remind you, so it might take time for a response from him, or this can be settled on discord, idk im not a mod just trying to help because you might have not known that he was banned

4. For someone who was banned on the forums, he seems to be quite active. :V
    In any case, I just want this fucker to stop. I'm not tryna start shit, I just wanna play some goddamn serious ttt.

5. MintMin7

MintMin7 Banned

I saw indy rdm Midnight.

6. That Boy

That Boy New Member

Yeah Indy just reported me for killing him with a bowling ball
    After I asked him why he walked by an unidentified body? False reporting is toxic behavior in amd of itself.
    He disconnected from the server immediately after
    BEEG MAD

7. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

Seeing that Indy is currently forum banned, he has asked me to respond on his behalf. This is what he had to say:

"Hi, midnight I could not respond because of my forum ban so Pokeben10 will respond for me. I would like to spell out that while yes I rdmed you, I did not rdm and leave, you and several other players have been harassing me for the past couple days whenever I play. Evidenced by videos I gave to Pokeben10. I honestly don't know what your problem with me. But evident of harassing me and then i fight back for you to report me? Just honestly you need to rethink several of your thoughts."

8. Fiz

Fiz local jihad pro VIP Bronze

Last night (while I was on) Indy was not really toxic towards you, it was actually you being toxic to him and targetting him along with the rest of the server.

9. Please provide some time stamps lol, most of this is gameplay and I'm not interested in watching through it.

Instead of RDMing, you should have made a report to the moderators. Instead, you decided to hold on to it, and RDM. You're right, I have been toxic, because of the constant bullshit that comes from you. Everyone knows about how much of a douchebag you can be, but you've been harassing me for a while. You do so for multiple different reasons in multiple different ways, but it all feeds back to your hate on me being a furry. You got in trouble for harassing me for being a furry in the past, so now you're taking it out on me a different way.

I fully admit to being toxic towards Indy, but if this is what it takes to get mods to see his shitty behavior and to get him to stop, then so be it. It's one thing to harass me in the chat or in the shoutbox, but when you start messing with my gameplay, you can fuck right off.

Also seen above, you are not innocent so don't act like it. You've harassed other players, these are only the few who have come out to speak up, so check yourself before you try to act all high and mighty.

10. As I mentioned, me and the rest of the server are sick of his shit. I know what I did was wrong, and I will stop, but I am hoping he too is warned for his behavior, because I'm done with his bs, and so is half of the server too.

11. Fiz

Fiz local jihad pro VIP Bronze

12. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

I closed this, since it's getting too confusing at this point.
    If anyone got something to add message a staff member.

13. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

Since nothing in the evidence presented shows any kind of harassment or toxic gameplay from Indy, he will not be punished for it.
    I'm gonna give him a slay for the RDM he made.

Report: Valid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.