Invalid Report against Immigrant scum go THE FUCK home

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by CHIPS novice, Mar 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Immigrant scum go THE FUCK home
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:40941584
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:45110877
    Which Server:
    East 2
    Which Map:
    innocentmotel
    Which Round:
    idk
    Time of Occurence:
    The time is now 06:43 PM.
    Reason For Report:
    Mass RDM + Leave while no mods​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Will handle this once I return home!

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I will mark this invalid because @Skyrossm has already dealt with the report. However if you can prove that he/she did not warn for the jihad, he/she will be punished. Thus, I will leave this open for a day for you to provide any other evidence to prove that he/she rdm'd these traitors via not warning for the jihad.

[​IMG]

4. He did warn the jihad but as you can see he didn't give us time to REACT at all . Actually he buy it then write "JIHAD" and use it already without WARNING he just did it i mean surely he can do that cause he tell "JIHAD" in chat but idk is that a rule for give at least 3 sec for REACT or something like that?

However its invalid i just wanna make sure if there somewhere tell need WARNING seconds or react times for T BUDDIES

5. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

This player was already warned several times for an offensive name by @Chastity4lyfe and @Sith Master, is there anything you two can follow up with

6. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Even if he didn't give enough time, I still need video/demo evidence of such as there is 6 seconds between when he bought the jihad and when he used it (exploded).

[​IMG]

Report: Invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.