Completed Report against illuminauti ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Discussion in 'Deathrun Staff/Player Reports' started by NoHackJustGood, Feb 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

Name of Staff/Player:
    illuminauti ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:119945861
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:155917554
    Which Map:
    Helix B
    Which Round:
    The last piece of evidence I got had 8 rounds before the map change and I got 3 pieces of evidence. Which means that I most likely got this evidence from rounds 8-10 (until map changes).
    Time of Occurence:
    Most of these occurred at the same time. I got my last evidence at 8:06pm (Monday, February 29th)
    Reason for Report:
    I am reporting this person for ghosting 3 times on helix B (5 day ban). I have tried to tell him in chat and in microphone but he refused to listen. Also sorry for the short answer on this section.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    I would say that @Yatty is a whitness (sorry for bringing you into this Yatty).

Here is the evidence and all of this has taken place around 8:06pm Monday, February 29th 2016.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you have any more questions, please let me know before making a final decision on this report thanks.

EDIT: I have made several edits to this report because in my spoilers, it showed the link to the picture but not the actual picture itself. I thought it would make things easier :) .​

2. veri

veri Creating Order VIP Silver

Thanks for the report. It has been found to be valid.

Thread - Locked
    Report - Complete

3. Emtech2

Emtech2 The worst ones always live VIP Silver Emerald

Moderators/Admins decide the time, either via protocol or discretion. Please do not tell up how long you think we should ban them.
    Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.