Invalid Report against Hyper

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by c863, Apr 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. c863

c863 VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Hyper
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_1:0:46397888
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:101849752
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Nether
    Which Round:
    4 until map change
    Time of Occurence:
    I got reported at 5:14, Hyper left a minute and 22 seconds later.
    Reason For Report:
    Had a pending report and then left.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

3. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Thanks! I've seen this and will respond once my admin posts her reply. Just so I get this straight.. the complaint is that she left?

4. c863

c863 VIP

Yes, with a pending report.

5. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Hey! Apologies for the inconvenience but I was not able to take the report into my own hands as I was at a loss for time. I was just doing some last minute checks before I left from my session in order to assure there were no ban evaders left hanging about.
    I knew if I were to handle a long report, I would've had to leave half-way through which is not a situation where one should take a report, thus I refused to handle further reports and hoped another staff member would promptly get on the server.

Once again, I apologize for any inconveniences that you may have encountered during this time on the server. Tagging my superior, @HelixSpiral, to finish up this report and I hope you may understand my POV a little better from this report. Thanks.

Take care.

6. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Hey @c863 ,

I don't see any negligence or abuse here on @Hyper ✿ 's part. He did not have time to finish the remaining reports and never even marked your report as pending- staff are able to leave the server when they need to so they may deal with real life matters.

Helix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.