Completed Report against Hongo

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by acx100, Jun 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acx100

acx100 VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Report against Hongo
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:65842671
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    All of them
    Which Round:
    All of them
    Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    Mass spam, harassment, general toxicity.

First picture = spam (warning)

Second picture = being un gagged then continues to spam again (should've been kicked)

Third picture = Him harassing me by spamming, i also ask him to stop harassing me and he continues to do so.

Fourth picture = Him continuing to spam in text and both in voice chat. (Should've been a 24 hour ban due to his tenth time spamming)

Fifth and sixth picture = Him making up me calling him a "fag", i told him in the screen shot as you can see to screen shot me saying that to me for his defense here.

Seventh picture = It being warned by trashman to not harass me. Kinda like my situation with aluf the consequences will be harsher due to this, plus the mass mic spam and toxicity.

@scuffed water can attest that it changed its name to "Gongo" and "a retard"
    @The Trashman can verify the discord message​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hongo

Hongo VIP

this was already handled in game with a mute, i messaged you solely two times, and u call me mean names like 'retard' and 'methhead' and 'fig' :eek:

3. Hongo

Hongo VIP

and the trashman did no such thing as advise me not to talk to u today, that screenshot clearly states 06/06

4. Hongo

Hongo VIP

i luv how hard aspiringsun tries to get me banned :rolleyes:

5. Hongo

Hongo VIP

i dont remember 'scuffed water to you: stop running or be slain" as being harassment either.

6. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Why are you intentionally mic spamming/chat spamming in the first place after the numerous warnings you have received? Why didn’t you listen to trashman’s warning just to not target one another? Do you have said evidence of Aspiring bantering back? Why shouldn’t you be banned?

7. acx100

acx100 VIP

Your report will prob get marked invalid by a as you would say "stupid mod" then. Yes, this was slightly handled in game. However given the history of toxicity in the servers, and, the prior warning given by trashman, this needs to be escalated. I request that an admin handle this report as any punishment requires admin discretion, or at the very least a mod consults an admin before issuing a conclusion. Adding on to that you were spamming 10+ on mic and text combined, scuffed was being nice and only warning you, if he were serious you'd be banned long ago.

This, i even told him in chat, screenshot what ever i said, because if i did say those things i would be banned because i was warned not to interact with you. You have nothing, nada, zip. Lay down and accept the punishment.

8. Hongo

Hongo VIP

I messaged him "scuffed water to you: stop running or be slain" how is that harassment lmao, aspiring called me a retard after I was slain ie; "good that retard finally got slain" so really, you should shove a sock in your mouth wink. aspiring contacted me first, then i messaged him that. talking all that smack, get out of here fool, you werent even online.

9. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Wow, what a piece of shit you are lmao. You called me a retard over voice chat first, and I message you a quote from scuffed twice and you immediately report me on forums.

Petty, spiteful, and taking this extremely personally. You were literally just waiting for me to do something, particularly proved by the speed of which you made this report; and compiled evidence on me during our gameplay.

10. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Actually, I changed my username to 'a retard' after you called me that, because I thought it was funny since, you know, we're not supposed to talk to each other. But you can refer to me with such words, yep sure fine no problem.

See, you don't see me reporting you on forums for that. But, oh no! I messaged you twice... I guess I better go kill myself :(

11. Hongo

Hongo VIP

And, no. I didn't record you calling me a retard because, unlike you, I don't have a sociopathic obsession with you and I don't record when I see you join a game, like you do to me literally each time we play together

12. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Your name was literally “a retard” at some point. The other smack talk is plausible, but screenshots or other evidence would solidify that counter argument otherwise it’s just words on a page; @scuffed water might be able to help figure that out there. Why couldn’t you just not(edited in my b) prod back at him?

D

13. acx100

acx100 VIP

Ah yes the good ol wordVword, but why do i always have solid evidence? Where's your evidence? I even told you to screen shot me calling you a "fag" for defense. Of course you being toxic will just talk out of your uterus spewing this and that with no concrete evidence. Well good thing i have evidence. This will be my last reply, you however keep rambling, either way, you're finished. ;)

14. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Honestly, this could go on forever. You reporting me, me reporting you. Or, you could stop being a pussy and we can shake hands and put this rather retarded, childish game behind us. I'm over it, I've been over it. But you're still petty for reasons unknown to me, you still watch me like a hawk.

Also, I love how you immediately go to "Oh the good ol wordVword" when you literally began recording when we started playing together, specifically so you would win the argument. You're such a piece of shit, you're calculated and psychopathic, and honestly, you're the one who should be barred from playing with me because of the way you behave to me.

15. Hongo

Hongo VIP

I spammed for literally all of 3 seconds in chat during a fun round, and you used that as "PROOF HES TOXIC BAN HIM!!"

How do you sleep with yourself at night?

16. Hongo

Hongo VIP

I mean, honestly I don't even know why you're giving this man-child the light of day. He is the most hypocritical shit on this server; he's been warned how many times for calling people neckbeards / methheads / retards / f*gs by now that I can't even recall, and then he tries to say that I'm toxic? Fuck that suburban shit.

17. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

Player has been banned for 5 days for targeted harassment + trolling, thank you for reporting.

Player was also forum banned for his targeted harassment in this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.