Invalid Report against Hero Char-Bro ✪

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Peach, Nov 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

Name of Staff/Player:
    Hero Char-Bro ✪
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:64735611
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Minecraft City/ Mincecraft B5
    Which Round:
    a bunch
    Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    Hacking- aimbot

Since I've been spectating them they have not missed a single shot (while using a deagle or rifle), all of their kills being headshots.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

Action is over at 50 seconds
    That kill at 58 seconds

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  2. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

3. I have evidence this. I care handlt it. Sec one.

4. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

Also tagging @Siddo since he was on when some of this happened.

5. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

As I also informed Peach while staffing, I did spectate Hero for several different rounds when I had the chance.
    I deemed what I saw inconclusive.

When he used AK47, his aim and hit% dropped significantly, which made his high headshot ratio with deagle/rifle odd but ultimately, I found no proof of hacking.

6. Hello mate! sorry for very long wait. but my network will slow.

There's my video Slow motion. so why you acusing me for aimbot? Beacuse i was lag like 200ping. I can hit heads only (deagle/rifle). my fav.

also your video first point (0:05) and 3rd point (0:40). It's easy. this guy is stand will and i killed with a headshot.

P.S: I have old video kills slow-mo
    3 v 1 with a Deagle. why not? ^
    I juts crossfire the D, but miss hit that ^

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  7. Peach

You say that those kills were easy, yet that kill you make at 40 seconds you aren't aiming anywhere near their head. It's only when you shoot that your crosshair snaps right to their head.

EDIT: My mistake, the kill I'm referring to is on the first video 15 seconds.

8. I'll tag @Siddo let do final it, what did he?

ping are lag. I just hit the head lucky

9. Peach

Sorry for the bump, I just noticed something that I would like to point out. My second video at 28 seconds, Hero char doesn't shoot Cypher but you can clearly see him snap to their head.

10. Glitch my view model cuz i cant see myself. I just test scope in/out. There's my video at 0:35. You're acussing me for about snap.

11. Hopefull take care @Siddo this about. i don't think really bump. Give this your answer.

12. i dont understand, siddo doesn't answer. Anyway the report was old. I'll tag @HelixSpiral about the final.

13. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Hello,

I was hoping to have another member of staff finalize, that is why I have not responded.

In any case, thank you @Peach for alerting me both in game and making this forum report.

I've consulted with some fellow members of staff.
    Unfortunately, the evidence presented here I have deemed inconclusive.
    In absence of absolute proof, I'll be marking this report as invalid.

If either of you have questions about this verdict, you may open a forum conversation with me by clicking HERE.

@Hero Char-Bro ✪: For future reference, I'd ask that you not bump or re-tag to have reports dealt with.
    Even if they are not immediately wrapped up, they are not forgotten.
    Your reminders do not add any additional information to the report, so please, refrain from doing this in the future.

Report: Invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.