Invalid Report against heli1234 ryanhighman highwon

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by SlumpedKai, Nov 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    heli1234 ryanhighman highwon
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:
    slumpedkai
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    dolls
    Which Round:
    idfk
    Time of Occurence:
    now
    Reason For Report:
    hey may i get a refund on my rank so i can spend it on something worth my time because it seems you give anyone admin and mod because holy shit right now we got some white supremacy fucks running the vanilla server you might As well get rats off the streets of new York city and give them mod because holy shit they would do better. the entire vanilla thinks this too. just because you cunts have admin you guys are killing all the fun like shit Ryan your bitch ass was just adding slays for no reason like shit when people harass you sons a bitches there speaking facts yall suck dick at your job if not keep my money so you can hire better less dogshit mods couple of racists​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. not highwon

3. j3kawesome

j3kawesome "mestimate" - Indy226 Administrator VIP Silver

Just as a piece of info here on your rank a straight quotation from the shop
    [​IMG]

4. Wojack

Wojack Her king :3 VIP

Tagging @Heli12345 and their admin @Lordyhgm as well as @RyanHighman and their admin @Jabba the Slut

Just so we have your side of the story other than just saying that ryan is a "bitch ass," what exactly is wrong about his slays? Do you have any evidence of them giving out false slays?

5. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

Just also gonna point out you recieved a 4w global RDM and leave + Toxicity ban when you left. Will post my evidence shortly

6. wait so i get my money back for a perma ban? easy gimme my money back

7. RyanHymenman

This is the toxicity portion, It was just going to be a 2w since it was generally harassment, but I decided to up it to a toxicity ban considering the context of the server being incredibly toxic, as well as you throwing around slurs.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This was the report I handled against you, where you targeted Heli for slaying you during the previous map. Oh this also can be added to the list of evidence of your toxicity.
    [​IMG]

This was third offense since you were slain for this report on the previous map (handled by Heli)
    [​IMG]
    And this report from round 2 from 2 maps ago (11 rounds, so it was within SOL)
    [​IMG]

And finally, the screenshot of you leaving just before I could ban you for 2w, and since you RDM'ed and Left, I upped it to 4 weeks
    [​IMG]

Edit: Forgot to mention you just came off another toxicity ban

Last edited: Nov 9, 2020
  8. can i have my money back please? ill take the perma

9. j3kawesome

I am going to lock this thread as you only seem interested in a refund untill Lordy and Jabba can get to it

10. RyanHymenman

With my evidence posted above, I only have this to say: You behavior on the server and in this report are unacceptable. What made you think that these things were even remotely ok to say or do? I am confident that this report will stand invalid. J3k already answered your question about the refund, its not happening. I leave the rest for @Jabba the Slut

11. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

*Ahem*

No refunds.

12. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Oh, yeah, I don't see anything suggesting Ryan's bitch ass was adding slay for no reason. His evidence checks out. Report Invalid unless you have any counter-evidence.

13. but you said if i ask for a refund i get perma banned so ill take the money n my perma

14. j3kawesome

We do not take requests for permas so that you get your money back as said above multiple times we do NO REFUNDS

15. wait so if i make a refund request i get my money and a perma?

16. RyanHymenman

If you have any evidence against me or Heli you can PM and admin to unlock this. I am relocking it now while we wait for Heli to respond

17. Heli12345

Heli12345 iFly VIP

18. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Sup, I'll have a look at this tomorrow

19. Logan.

Logan. Greatest admin alive ever VIP Silver

I see nothing against Heli in this report, Heli has shown is evidence against you, if you have any evidence against Heli you can put it here or message me on discord. If you have nothing the report against Heli will be invalid. Also No Refunds
    Discord: Logan.#9863

20. Lunar

Lunar 8:00PM VIP Silver

this wasn't marked as invalid btw

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.