Invalid Report against GunAndBomb

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by fizzythefishy, Jan 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fizzythefishy

fizzythefishy Supporter

Name of Staff/Player:
    GunAndBomb
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:66787251
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:157771523
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    67thway
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    4:07
    Reason For Report:
    he slained me for delaying but i was killing them i kiled four people then two and he slained me when i was about to kill a guy​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    no on cause everyone hates me and will lie​

2. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things VIP+ Silver

3. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive VIP

Hello,

Here's the video of you intentionally doing nothing for a long period of time.

You had been doing this for the last couple of rounds. We do not tolerate delaying. As you can see in the video, your inability to trait caused a ruckus that I had to deal with. I hope the slay taught you a lesson to not camp and do your job as a traitor. In the future, please refrain from delaying.

Thanks, my admin @Verified will determine the verdict.

4. veri

veri Creating Order VIP Silver

fizzythefishy,

Unfortunately, the video GunAndBomb provided justified the action taken against you. Delaying is defined as follows:
    [​IMG]

In the video, you are recorded standing in the same room after having received multiple warnings to stop delaying. You may have killed people earlier in the round, but the actions, or lack thereof, you took later on in the round are classified as a form of delaying. Therefor, I will be marking this report Invalid, as GunAndBomb followed protocol in this case by giving three warnings along with plenty of time for you to respond.

Have a nice day,
    Verified

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.