Completed Report against Frosty

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911, Jan 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Name of Staff/Player:
    Frosty
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    undeemed worthy
    Your Steam ID:
    sure
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Mc Motel
    Which Round:
    last round
    Time of Occurence:
    like 2 vanilla timing
    Reason For Report:
    Me being falsely slain.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Hey, its me. I was having a fun time on when this happened. So me frosty, and a few others are down at the tester. MattedOwl opens t room door and throws a harpoon at me and misses [did not know it was him at the time.] Frosty, meanwhile, is standing next to the troom and doesnt call anyone out, and 'attempts' to jump into the troom. He says 'i didnt catch their name but saw them' or something along those lines. I tell him that i could kill him off gba and tell him to get into the tester. He refuses, so i start shooting at him. A detective finishes him off and reports both me and the detective. I die to the c4, respond to the report, no big deal. But frosty slays the det for 'you cant force test' and me for 'not gba'. I hopped off shortly afterwards after finishing my slay. There are no other mods online so Frosty handled his own reports. My recording software was a bit wonky today so i only got screenshots of the reports, which i will upload in the morning.
    I am just questioning if Frosty did the proper actions in this case.

from yours truely
    bad adult.​

2. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

3. Frosty

Frosty Stay frosty! VIP

I've seen this and will respond once i gather my evidence.

4. Frosty

Frosty Stay frosty! VIP

Hey Bad Adult.
    I slayed you and a different detective for Rdm in both situations.

You say that it was GBA that i didnt call his name out, but as i said i didnt see it.
    I was also running towards the T room trying to get his name as seen in the video here.
    I then told you that it wasnt GBA but you continue saying it until you start shooting me.

The reason it wasnt GBA was because i was activley trying to get his name and dive into the T room.
    As also seen in the video, you wanted me to test, i said no and you and the detective shot me for not testing.

5. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

6. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

7. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Now from my point of view, I get harpooned and see frosty 'attempting' to get into the room, not calling out anyone. I tell him to test to be on the safe side, and you refuse, so I kill you for gba.

8. Irish

Irish SGMs Residential Frog-min VIP

Hello, @Bad Adult, I'm here to put this to bed.
    As @Frosty showed with the evidence provided and the fact that
    1. It is Not a T-Act to "try and enter the T-room to call out the traitor" only crossing the line into the room is,
    2. GBA isn't valid here as he had no time to react, he jumped and tried to call out the T and didn't make it in and therefore couldn't make a call out.
    3. You cannot kill anyone for refusing to test
    For these reasons and with the evidence shown I believe that is enough to conclude that this report is invalid as it was a valid slay!
    Thanks for taking the time out of your day to report and if you have any further questions feel free to shoot me a message on discord or here on the forums!

-Irish

EDIT: All though all I previously said still stands, without the death scene present it cannot be conclusively proven that it was not or was GBA and therefore due to lack of evidence frosty will have to serve 1 slay to make up for the slay again yourself!
    thanks for reporting.
    Completed & Locked

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.