Invalid Report against Frosty

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by DatChaoss, Jan 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DatChaoss

DatChaoss New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Frosty
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:191022660
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Minecraft Motel
    Which Round:
    rounds 3-5
    Time of Occurence:
    6:40 to 6:50 EST
    Reason For Report:
    I was cleared of a false KOS but several rounds later I was reported for the same reason and almost immediately slain for it, without having any time to defend myself.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Context of the KOS:
    User ____Hitman_____ followed me and shot near me randomly then looked at a T trap and activated it, and as he was the only one in the area I said "Hitman is a traitor, I cannot prove it no KOS. Several minutes later he was killed by someone and reported me for it. I was originally blamed for calling the KOS but multiple users agreed with my claim and nothing was done about it.

This happened around 6:40 to 6:50 Eastern time

The user who reported me was VIP ___Hitman___ also used racial slurs after I argued his report.

i am having trouble SS and recording the event as it lasted a while before and after the slay occurred.​

2. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

3. Frosty

Frosty Stay frosty! VIP

I have seen this and will respond once i gather enough evidence

4. I believe i was online at the time, and can confirm that they did indeed call "no kos". However, this does not mean others have to follow that. Saying that they are a traitor at all is considered to be a valid kos.
    You technically cant call off koses either, even if you accidentally press the keybind and then say "no".
    The kos can still be followed, altho if the person who followed it clearly saw the kos called off, they could get punished for toxic gameplay.

5. To add to this, hitman shooting towards them, (T Baiting), is a valid reason to kos.

6. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

7. Frosty

Frosty Stay frosty! VIP

Heyo datchoas.

You were reported for a false kos

Lets break your points down 1 by 1.

There was 1 report as you saw. I had remembered what you said and the kos so i slayed you.

This is directly from a an admin :
    "No it’s essentially me thinking you’re a traitor and kosing you and you die, it’s a rdm kos if you “can’t” prove it so don’t call it".
    If you say that its still a kos. If you cant prove it, don't call it.
    To add to that this is you saying it ingame.

This is indeed true. Racial slurs are allowed unless they are directed towards someone
    Him being a VIP member did Not influence the punishment and treatment.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
  8. Irish

Irish SGMs Residential Frog-min VIP

Hello! Sorry for my delay in responding to this I was giving time for both parties to get their evidence and facts in alongside private conversations with @Big Frosty Kell to get this resolved, You did in fact kos that man without meaning too maybe? but regardless you said he was a traitor (you also mentioned you can't prove it, in this case don't call it, this is what we call suspicion) you were killed as the person you had kosed was killed or it had come out that the kos was false, the player in question the VIP did not get special treatment the round gap was most likely taking the time to prove you had called the kos and what had come from it, I'm sorry you feel you were treated unfairly but from what i see everything went exactly as it should've frosty went by the books.
    For now, I see no further action that should be taken and there's no sense in keeping this report open so I will mark this report!
    Thanks for taking the time and thanks for your patience!

-Irish
    Report : Invalid
    Thread : Locked

9. Irish

Irish SGMs Residential Frog-min VIP

As an addition to this report both myself and @Frosty failed to mention the T-baiting addressed in the original response I have a video here I will add as further evidence as this doesn't change the verdict ill leave the report and the conclusion as it is, thanks again for reporting!
    Video : HERE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.