Invalid Report against frost

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by nigel benn, Mar 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

Name of Staff/Player:
    frost
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    motel
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:
    1800 eastern
    Reason For Report:
    first slayed me because i "didnt give him enough time to id the body"
    [​IMG]
    then removed it when i talked to him about it

later slayed for killing on sus even though it was obvious that dave killed him. wouldve been gba otherwise anyways

just seems like hes trying to look for any reason to slay me

either doesn't know the rules or is hoping i dont​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

https://i.imgur.com/XqrDV1k.png

https://streamable.com/8bxnl
    pretty obvious to tell where the shots are coming from and how close they are aswell​

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
  2. Nuno

Nuno Nothing is better than Tesco's own brand gin Administrator VIP Silver

Tagging @Frost for his response

3. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

Yeah I explained to you why I readded the slay, I will provide evidence in a few.

4. Frost

Explaination:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

You were reported for killing someone, and as this deathscene will show, you did not witness the kill. I was training this T-Mod and wanted a clarified and sure verdict, after talking to @Jabba the Slut , he confirmed to me it was a kill on sus, therefore the reason was fixed and the slay was redistributed.

I gave three different viewpoints in this deathscene to show that you infact did not see the guy kill the traitor. Nor did you let him ID the body as he ran to it, someone else could've killed the Rafael and not Dave, considering there's several different areas to shoot from a distance and kill.

@Ashes Relandi to handle this report.

5. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

its obvious it was him,

i heard the shots coming straight from that direction and range
    i heard an m16
    he started reloading
    wasnt even looking at the body as he ran by, meaning he had no intention of IDing
    there was no other person in the range that i heard the shots from, and they wouldnt have had time to run if they did the shooting. i wouldve seen them running

even if he didnt kill that guy, dave wouldve been gba for not killing the guy that killed gamer

6. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

and why didnt u explain the first slay. thats not a valid reason to slay

7. Frost

The first slay was removed and then the reason changed to kill on sus, and you only served this slay that you're reporting. I explained it to you, and we're here.

8. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

u wouldnt have removed it if i didnt talk to u

seems like u were looking for a reason to give me a slay

9. Frost

I was checking my reasoning and removed and changed the reason to clarify the correct offense.

10. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Hey there,

I'll get this over with shall we?
    If @Jabba the Slut wants to add his side on this report, he's free to do so.

The evidence Frost provided is pretty clear on what's going on here. To address the slay, Frost was in the right to apply the slay as given your side of the evidence, you claimed both common sense and or GBA to kill Dave.

Your evidence pretty much shows you not facing the kill and you're behind a walls so you're PoV is already blocked. Common sense cannot be applied as that hallway has two sides + multiple rooms to shoot from, even from a distance.
    GBA also cannot be applied either as you do not have direct vision of who the actual shooter was.

The deathscenes provided by Frost can pretty much show that you don't have line of vision either.

In terms of communication....
    I don't see anything in regards to the "first slay" but it was removed as Frost wanted to get clarification as he mentioned. (Which was mentioned in his latest reply)
    Since he did talk with Jabba and confirmed this would be a kill on sus, the slay was re-applied and he even mentioned that Jabba had essentially made the call to re-apply it under the specific reasoning listed in those screenshots.

Communication was basically there in terms of the slay being re-applied and evidence backs up the fact that both GBA/Common sense cannot be applied.
    It's basically a kill on suspicion regardless as you have no way to witness it behind walls.

I'll be marking this Invalid against Frost.

If you have further questions/concerns feel free to PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.