Invalid Report against FoxXElite

Discussion in 'Archived Minecraft Staff/Player Reports' started by Python~, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Name of Staff/Player:
    FoxXElite
    UUID of Staff/Player:
    I don't care
    Your In Game Nickname:
    pythonizthicc
    Time of Occurrence:
    ~11:50 CT
    Reason for Report:
    Alt account
    Abusing the system
    Impersonation​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    I don't believe having an alt is even allowed, considering you can't have an alt on the forums or in game

Especially not an alt that he names after a currently banned player

...and fills up chat with continuous kills

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

+ at least another 15 times​

2. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Python,

As we don't have official protocol yet I've requested admin intervention which we will have to wait on.

3. Python~

This ain't even specific to Minecraft. There are general rules in place that state/imply no impersonation and no alts

4. Zikeji

As there are no rules against boosting currently this report has been found invalid. I thank you for taking the time to report this.

5. Python~

The report wasn't just about boosting. That was probably the thing I was least worried about

Let this thread stay open as I would like to hear another mod's verdict on the alt account AND impersonation of a banned player

6. Zikeji

Alt accounts are allowed. Using alt accounts for ban evasion is not allowed. As for impersonating another player, that topic has been brought up and will be discussed for future implementation but as there is no current rule against it this report is still invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.