Completed Report against Fenrir Lokison

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Aris_The_Rubbish_Bin, Aug 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Fenrir Lokison
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:64715553
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:182019794
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Dolls
    Which Round:
    idek ask KYthol
    Time of Occurence:
    11:15-ish
    Reason For Report:
    Fenrir (after I told him why I led him on, as he has suicidal tendencies) decided to post the following, and change his name to the following.

Fenrir Lokison: Aris you realize....
    Fenrir Lokison: That you are a fucking piece of shit purposely toying with other peoples emotions?

(4th [?]) name change
    ゴミ箱は売春婦で = Trash is a prostitute (in reference to me)

(Refer to screenshot for added things)

Granted other things have occurred in dm's. I.e. Pestering for nudes, and bringing up the topic several times despite my saying they make me uncomfortable and I don't do them.
    Also disrespect towards the person I'm into.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

I can confirm that I was on the server at the time and dealt with the situation when it came up. This player was eventually banned for Harassment and Refusal to Change name for 1 day. However, due to the nature of some of this, I feel that it is necessary to let @Fenrir Lokison respond.

EDIT: Tag targeted the wrong person.

3. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

I’ve sent you a dm requesting more information.

4. Fenrir Lokison

Fenrir Lokison Banned VIP+

I may Add that this happened on Eu Vanilla (to staff: you may wanna consider renaming it in the report server list)

I won't even try to respond in full detail
    Aris you know better than anyone else what you have done
    "making me uncomfortable" Named urself Fenrir's precious cum dump on the discord of doctor and renaming urself to Fenrir's precious Wrench after i told you that it makes me uncomfortable as fuck. Called me Daddy even after i told you to stop(happened before the discord one), AND EVEN AFTER U KNEW HOW I FELT. SO FUCKING BLOW ME!

ALSO I DO NOT SEE HOW IT IS APPROPRIATE TO BRING UP MY MENTAL ILLNESSES HERE, ONE THAT STARTED BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU

5. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

This has been dealt with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.