Completed Report against "Enemy "Rule Bot" Below" STEAM_0:1:96756 "about treefiddy" STEAM_0:1:37644936

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Zypther, Apr 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Name of Staff/Player:
    "Enemy "Rule Bot" Below" STEAM_0:1:96756 "about treefiddy" STEAM_0:1:37644936
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    "Enemy "Rule Bot" Below" STEAM_0:1:96756 "about treefiddy" STEAM_0:1:37644936
    Your Steam ID:
    Linked
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    ttt_minecraft_haven.
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    ~7:30
    Reason For Report:
    kinda targetting, might be only worth a warning, but maybe history will play a factor. Basically @MrUnknownShadow™ was complaining about how his computer lags to the gun game, and immediately enemy rule bot goes and does the perm kos thing on mr unkown, then a t took on with it once the round started talking about it, and a detective then kosed him eventually(about treefiddy) for no visible reason except for the talking about kosing unknown pregame/earlygame​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

3. FoxPac ◢◤

FoxPac ◢◤ The Alpha VIP

I'm gonna also tag @ekksdee who was the staff member that was online during the time of the incident.

4. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

Sorry but i have no evidence he only has it becuase i wasnt recording at the time

5. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

I'll give this a look.

6. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

I apologize that I didn't catch on to this while I was in-game, at the time I was busy dealing with reports and making sure that certain players were not flooding the chat.
    Punishment has been delivered where deemed appropriate.

Report: Valid
    Thread: Locked

7. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I will be reopening the report for time being.
    I'll tag @MrUnknownShadow™ (in case he doesn't add me on steam) to see if he wants to go through with targeting claims.

8. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

Well me and enemy were kosing each other during pre round like we do always like a tradions as we see each other so @Enemy "Rule Bot" Below if fine but not with About Tree @Agent A he just followed the kos from pre round so I am partially following this report Enemy is fine

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  9. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Alright.
    I’ll be marking this report as valid as you wanted to proceed with such on about treefiddy.
    The warning on Enemy will be considered invalid and voided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.