Invalid Report against Ekksdee

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Nureha, Apr 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nureha

Nureha Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Ekksdee
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:35214868
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:98397315
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Which Map:
    LifetheRoof
    Which Round:
    3-4
    Time of Occurence:
    around 3:35pm Est.
    Reason For Report:
    what happened was a guy put chairs in the pool so when poeple jump from high up they will die an admin /staff member even said anyone that dies to the chairs the person will get slayed for as many guys as he kills, soon after the next round started i was a T next to a T buddy who started throwing in chairs next thing i know is ekksdee instantly starts lighting my T buddy up then turns and mows me down i report him for rdm an it said something about gameboy advanced and watching someone put chairs in the water and doing nothing or something along those lines a minute or 2 later Mae handles the report and instantly finishes it and in my eyes i think they were chatting with each other and covering for Ekkdees Action i would like this heavily looked into becuase this isnt the first time i would have had complications with ekkdee. i would like any higher staff that handle this report to look deeply and if they/you can please punish him in any form or way (x2 Rdm)​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    well the i dont know any witnesses or evidence just reports and damage logs.​

2. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

Tagging @ekksdee and their admin @Agent A. Please wait while they gather themselves.

3. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

I'll respond to this with my evidence in a bit.

4. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

Also tagging @mae as you mentioned she handled the report.

5. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

Here is the report you filed against me.
    [​IMG]
    In hindsight, I should have just responded with GBA or Guilty by Association instead of Gameboy Advanced. However, I did clearly explain why I killed you.
    As my response in the report says, I killed you because you watched a person put down chairs into the pool on lifetheroof and did nothing as a response. But I'll fully explain why I killed you right now.
    Putting down props in the pool on lifetheroof is a traitorous act, as stated in the Extended Rules.
    [​IMG]
    You watched a player place props into the pool and did nothing as a result. Because of this, you were considered GBA. GBA (Guilty by Association) is when you witness another player commit a traitorous act, someone placing props into the pool on lifetheroof in this case, and doing nothing about it (No shots fired towards him/No KOS) as long as they are given a reasonable amount of time to act on it.
    As a reference, here's the official definition of GBA from the Extended Rules.
    [​IMG]

Now here are the videos that show both my POV and the Deathscene

As shown in both videos. Niclas clearly placed a prop into the pool. As a result, I opened fire on him. Both you and another player did not act upon his traitorous act and there was a reasonable time frame to do so. I killed you and another player shortly after killing Niclas because both of you did not respond to Niclas committing a traitorous act.

In regards to this, what you said is true in the case of the player being innocent (or doing this as a spectator). Regardless, it's still a traitorous act, traitors are free to place props into the pool in hopes of innocents jumping down and dying to them.

That's all I have to say about this. You mentioned that you've had complications with me in the past, I'm unaware about what you are referring to but I'm available to have a personal one-on-one talk with you via steam or forum conversation if you'd ever like to sit down and talk to me.
    @Agent A

6. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Hello @Nureha .

I will be marking this report invalid as his kills do fall within
    [​IMG]

as you had opportunity to kill the person who was placing chairs into the pool.
    By placing chairs in the pool, the person who did it is considered to be performing traitorous act just like the rule that my mod listed.
    Because you and the other person have failed to "react" to him placing chairs in the pool, you both are considered
    [​IMG]

However, I can see why people get confused because he first stated
    [​IMG]

before going into details of why he killed you.

Regardless, there was a talk about putting in proper response reason so people don't get confused.

Report: Invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.