Invalid Report against doom frosty

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by fizzythefishy, Nov 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fizzythefishy

fizzythefishy Supporter

Name of Staff/Player:
    doom frosty
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    doom frosty
    Your Steam ID:
    fizzythefishy
    Which Map:
    motel
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    10:11
    Reason for Report:
    havent been t for 5 maps got slain no reason on my first t game​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    i wasnt t 5 round and was slain​

2. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

Moved to TTT reports.

3. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

You are probably referring to this report are you not?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You threw an Incendiary grenade on accident, which is still punishable by the rules. *Doom handled my verdict, but I handled the report!

5. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I have seen this and will give a verdict when doom frosty gives her side of the story.

6. Nefarious ✿

Nefarious ✿ Lost 2 VIP

Hello Fizzy, thank you for giving your time to report for it helps me improve.

First off, I want to apologize for ruining your first T game after 5 consecutive maps.

Based on the picture below, you can see that I reported you for throwing an incendiary grenade at the beginning of the round. You also admitted that you accidentally threw the grenade which damaged 2 players. I slayed you because accidentally RDMing someone is still considered as RDM.

With that being said, I'll be leaving the final verdict to my admin @Graze

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
  7. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Hello @fizzythefishy, I am Doom Frosty's administrator and will be the party who is going to look into this report for you.

After reviewing all the evidence portrayed from both yourself as well as my moderator, I have decided that this report is invalid. I see no evidence of abuse of power, as the slay that was issued upon you was done so for a valid reason. My moderator excellently showed reason for why you received the slay that you did through linking you to a passage from our extended rules. I highly suggest that you take the time to review the rules and guidelines of the servers so issues like this do not repeat themselves in the future. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding this report or my verdict, you are free to start a conversation with me over the forums and I would be glad to discuss this matter with you. Thank you for your time.

Report Invalid
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.