Completed Report against (DJ) Entitled Potato

Discussion in 'Deathrun Staff/Player Reports' started by nyoom™, Jul 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nyoom™

nyoom™ Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    (DJ) Entitled Potato
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:125608358
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:65670774
    Which Map:
    every map
    Which Round:
    every round
    Time of Occurence:
    between 1pm-3pm PST
    Reason for Report:
    Harassing players.

He was harassing WorkADayNinja and constantly annoying him to tell another player that he has nudes of a player and he was going to reveal the nudes and the address of a player on the server because he was angry that he was kicked off a group on skype. He should be banned from the server, no player(s) should be this toxic in the community, to reveal personal information and pictures of other players because he/she got angry.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    I don't have any video proof (that would have been very helpful, but sadly i don't know how to record on gmod) but i have some screenshots of his conversations listed below:

@WorkADayNinja
    @AWildYatty
    @BagelRama

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you for having the time to look at my report.​

2. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I'll be taking a look at this report. Please be patient!

3. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

Sorry for the late response. As of right now, I'm spending time with my family in Tennessee. From looking at the screenshots you provided, I will be marking this report valid. This behavior is completely uncalled for, and I have dealt with this player in-game. I'll be locking this thread, and I would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to file a report. If you have any questions, you can always add me on Steam or send me a conversation here on the forums.

Report: Completed
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.