Completed Report against dev, entitled, and red hat

Discussion in 'Deathrun Staff/Player Reports' started by BagelRama, Jul 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BagelRama

BagelRama Regular Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    dev, entitled, and red hat
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    id of entitled STEAM_0:0:125608358, id of red hat STEAM_0:0:70329520, and finally devs id STEAM_0:1:94970422
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:179524065
    Which Map:
    parking garage
    Which Round:
    no idea
    Time of Occurence:
    no idea
    Reason for Report:
    Entitled and Red hat chat spam, and Dev for harassment its not that bad of harassment but none the less its still harassment,​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Steam Community :: BagelRama :: Screenshots their the first 5 screen shots​

2. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I'll be handling this report when I return home (fishing atm). Thanks for being patient, Bagel.

3. BagelRama

BagelRama Regular Member

ur welcome

4. NOTE: Forum rules do not say that I can't reply to this, and if I'm not, please notify me.
    NOTE 2: If you don't want to read all this, scroll to very bottom of this reply for TL;DR

Before I go on in this reply, @BagelRama should probably read the forum rules...

Taken directly from forum rules
    • 10. Backseat Moderating - we have staff for a reason, report anything violating a rule, don't try and deal with it yourself.
    He did exactly the opposite before reporting us. He tried to deal with it himself meaning he broke a rule making this report a little less invalid.

NOTE 3: I looked at the screenshots and you provide no background information on anything in said screenshots

(DJ) Entitled Potato (CHATSPAM):
    First off, its a LENNY face, and Lily and me had a joke going, she sent LENNY faces, I sent three in return. I wouldn't consider me putting the same face in chat three times as chatspam. If that is a thing, maybe up the number to like 6 or 7 because three isn't that bad. Trust me when I say that. Also, you'll report me but won't report Lily for what possibly would be consider chatspam above my "chatspam"? Are you fucking kidding me Bagel? I would consider Lily's as chatspam more than I would mine! And this is me assuming, but I'm guessing you have a little kiddy crush on Lily and didn't want to report her which is why you didn't

Red Hat (CHATSPAM):
    This shouldn't even be considered. Looking at the screenshots, you have Red Hat saying to someone who said something over mic (I was on when that occurred) how to go into third person. Bagel was trolling saying over mic to "Hit Alt+F4" while everyone else was saying over mic "Just hit F4 or FN+F4". The "BagelRama loves bbc" thing though isn't spam as you can clearly see the screenshots are in the same place of chat just moved up or down. So not only did I prove that Red Hat wasn't chatspamming but actually helping a player. I also proved a point that @BagelRama who made this report is lying about Red Hat chatspamming and was trolling over mic telling the person to hit Alt+F4 to close their game. I've seen him do this at least three times before.
    tl;dr: RED HAT IS INNOCENT, BAGEL LIED

dev11345 (Harassment to a T):

Dev didn't harass. Yes, while Dev could've been a bit better with how he worded for Bagel to be quiet, this falls back to when @BagelRama was trolling over mic saying to "Hit Alt+F4" to go into third person. Dev was saying in chat aswell before Red Hat did to hit F4 on its own, the response of "BagelRama stfu" was in response of Bagel to be quiet and not troll a person to hit Alt+F4 and close their game. If anything, Dev was being as respectful as he could be after being fed up with Bagel being an overall (and excuse my french) asshole and with him whining about how he was getting bullied when no one was being rude to him in such a way. Yes we cracked a joke here and there at him, but that doesn't suffice enough evidence or proof that Dev was harassing or that any of us were harassing for that matter. We made jokes, you never told us to stop, you let it keep going. You did it to yourself Bagel.

TL;DR for Reply:
    Bagel lied, was trolling himself, broke a forum rule by backseat moderating, has little to no evidence to prove any of it, and is not giving any background WHATSOEVER about any of the moments behind any of the evidence given.

I REST MY CASE.

5. BagelRama

BagelRama Regular Member

FIRST OFF UR LUCKY I DIDN'T REPORT U FOR HARASSING ME U RETARD IM TIRED OF GETTING THIS MUCH HATE I CANT LIVE MY LIFE WITHOUT WANTING TO KILL MYSELF IM DONE I ACCEPTED THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME ANYMORE BUT FOR U TO TRY TO MAKE MY LIFE JUST A BIT OVER THE EDGE OF SUICIDE DOESN'T HELP IM TIRED OF U RUINING EVERYTHING UR A AUTISTIC IDIOT IM JUST TRYING TO HAVE A GOOD DAY AND SOME PERSON HAS TO DRAG ME DOWN IM TRYING TO MAKE MY SELF FEEL GOOD AND I CANT DO THAT WHEN PEOPLE LIKE U COME OVER AND RUIN IT I CANT HAVE A SINGLE DAY WITH ACT LEAST 1 PERSON HARASSING ME IM TIRED OF IT IM STARTING TO FALL OF THE EDGE AND JUST TO HAVE U KNOW U AUTISTIC IDIOT THAT WAS A WHILE BACK IM TRYING AND WHEN I TRY TO DO SOMETHING IT NEVER WORKS i just dont care anymore i changed so much then someone would like me and they still didn't like me i try to say nothing in a game but every time i press the mic button then someone hears my voice and my stutter they find every reason to push me to the edge and i have enough evidence red is not innocent i didn't lie im trying IM TRYING to use my fist to punch through solid stone to sculpt me a future for myself and if someone doesn't like the sculpture then replace it when a ugly one im too the point were i dont care im trying to do something right with my worthless life and if this keeps going on then ur gonna say bye to me but again the whole server would love that stop clawing at the confidence i have left im at the point of depression were i dont eat much im i dont know why my voice isn't getting deeper and im trying to make everyone happy while maintaining my happiness but as u know it doesn't work when i try it doesn't work when i ask for help someone makes me figure it out myself im just a kid u dont know what people say to me.

6. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

@(DJ) Entitled Potato Just to add, we count three or more continuous chats of the same message as chat spam.
    You are more than welcome to suggest that it should be upped to 6 or 7. But regardless of it being a lenny face or the script of a movie, they're both spam if done enough.
    So regardless of it being a joke or not, it was spam.
    Although it was not enough for a ban, let this be warning that doing that is considered spam.

I'll let NoHack finish up the rest of the report, but this was just for clarification potato.

EDIT: I'll be locking this thread.

7. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

Okay, let's finish up this report.
    Like @PixeLJoseph(Henry) said, this can be considered spam simply because the messages flood the chat, and the messages are irrelevant or "unneeded". Keep in mind that each Moderator has a different tolerance for it, meaning they will handle it differently than others. Because of this screenshot, I'll be marking this portion of the report valid.
    The trolling situation is a word versus word situation, meaning there is no way to prove one side or the other. Without evidence, I am unable to punish @BagelRama. From reviewing the screenshots, this would not be considered spam. These screenshots appear to be the same from looking at the text chat. Regardless, it's not enough evidence to warn for spam. Therefore, I'll be marking this portion of the report invalid.
    Once again, this is a word versus word situation. There is only one screenshot of him saying "BagelRama stfu". If @dev11345 was constantly telling BagelRama this and there was more profanity, I would warn @dev11345 for harassment. For this reason, I'll be marking this portion of the report invalid.

@BagelRama, I've dealt with depression recently, and I understand how you feel. It's definitely rough, but things always look up in the end. You can always add me on Steam to talk, or you can send me a conversation here on the forums. However, the post you created was completely inappropriate. Please don't do this in the future. I'm always here if you need anything at all. Thank you.

On that note, I'll be locking this thread up and marking this report valid/completed because of the chat spam. If there are any questions, you can always start a conversation with me or add me on Steam. Have a great night!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.