Invalid Report against Desert

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by fizzythefishy, Jan 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fizzythefishy

fizzythefishy Supporter

Name of Staff/Player:
    Desert
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:51901054
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:157771523
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    mineshaft
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    4:56
    Reason For Report:
    he slained for rdm when i just crowbared the d froward and the d was lagging and ran into lava​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    sir clucth​

2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

3. Desert

Desert Nein! Nein! Nein! VIP

I have seen this and I will respond with my side of it along with evidence once I have finished staffing.

4. Desert

Desert Nein! Nein! Nein! VIP

Hello fizzythefishy, I hope you are having a good evening, sorry for the delay as I was finishing up my staffing session and uploading evidence.

Anyway, let's get into what happened, I received a report against you on Vanilla claiming that you pushed the victim into the lava.
    Here is the report:
    [​IMG]
    I checked the deathscene just to make absolutely sure although you admit to pushing him in the first place.

As you can see from the deathscene you pushed him and he fell into the lava, giving you the kill credit. Now, it may be an accident as he "lagged" into the lava, but accidental RDM is still RDM, I was simply following protocol here, so in the end I gave you a slay.
    The cited rule:
    [​IMG]
    I will leave the verdict of this report to @Agent A

5. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Hello fizzy. Thank you for taking time to report my moderator. I will be denying this report on the account that you pushed Watermelon Beast into the lava. From the deathscene, it shows that Watermelon Beast hasn't "moved" until you pushed him. Even so with the lag he or she was facing during that round, the deathscene shows you pushing him/her into the lava. Thus, it's still RDM regardless. As Desert showed you that accidental RDM is still RDM, and you must be punished accordingly to the rules.

Report: Invalid.

I must bring up a concern of mine with you. Before you make reports, please read the rules before making reports. They can be found here and here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.