Invalid Report against dazza

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Kearnzy, Apr 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kearnzy

Kearnzy VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    dazza
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:37361138
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:15289669
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Which Map:
    ttt_community_pool_overhaul_b3
    Which Round:
    Over a few rounds
    Time of Occurence:
    19:45
    Reason For Report:
    I've been having issues with this player for several months and for several reasons. On my T round if I saw him I would knife him at first in front of a crowd of innos which started out as what I thought was a little joke between us, which I've done and still do with many of my friends on GMod and they never complain, they just do it back, maybe not just a knifing them but killing them if they're in front of me, but then he started making things personal and being generally nasty and hateful towards me so I killed him more. He got so upset over a game that I felt bad for him apologised and told him I wouldn't do it again and I didn't for a while. I avoided him in-game for over a week of playing, then I then knifed him randomly in a map after killing the detective, bare in mind I'd not even ran in his direction if I was playing and then he made the report against me which I was later warned for.

So I accepted that on some level he may have felt like he was targeted and I apologised for it and over this whole span of time I've done nothing but try to sway things in a positive way so there'd be less friction between us but I've had enough now.

I made a joke out of him calling me a greasy stoner cunt and what not and he still found a way to turn it hateful towards me further over the mic and text.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    https://imgur.com/a/7Q2U1
    I'd urge anyone who was on an heard this towards hateful stuff towards me then please come forward. @SamAthene was online at the time and may have heard
    As of now I'm just going to block communication. ​

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  2. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Tagging @dazza to address some of your concerns and give you a statement.

3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Also tagging @Sam as you call them a witness to this all.

4. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

how petty

these screenshots although may warrent a harassment warning, are all taken out of context, as it was a joke that someone else before me said in the snapchat group , whom i dont see you reporting on here

there is nobody else apart from me who you go out of your way to knife as your first T kill bar me, and often it gets you killed so its clearly not strtegical in anyway just plain targetting to which you admit you did it more when i reacted to it, so nice self implication there

if you really felt harassed (i can show a video clip of you laughing at my tramp jokes if its requested since you wouldnt laugh at something that offends you) then i am sorry

5. Kearnzy

Kearnzy VIP

I laugh because I'm a better person, but you take it too far.

6. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

regardless i was only repeating a joke someone else had already made (husky may be able to confirm as he is in the snapchat group?) and you made no attempt to tell me you didn't like it.

And since you didn't seem to care when someone else said it i had no reason to assume it would be any different if i did it

7. Kearnzy

Kearnzy VIP

So you deny that you used it in a hateful way against me to try and stir up a reaction?

8. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

for what its worht, yes.

believe it or not i would rather there was no hostilities between us and if you had have said something the first time i said it i wouldnt have continued

9. Kearnzy

Kearnzy VIP

Okay, well from now on let's have a little respect for each other and not make things personal and hateful... I've never said anything to personally attack you so I'd appreciate it if you'd show me the same courtesy.

10. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

And I believe this is the best way to deal with this here. I'm going to mark this report invalid, as it looks like in the overall grand scheme of things- there was crap being slung both ways in what thought was to be some innocent play. However, further similar interactions between each other in the future may be handled differently.

Cheers,
    Helix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.