Invalid Report against crown

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by fizzythefishy, Jan 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fizzythefishy

fizzythefishy Supporter

Name of Staff/Player:
    crown
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:157771523
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    skycraft b5
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    8:39
    Reason For Report:
    slayed me for not warning and its clear​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    You have been autoslain by Crown 6 minutes ago with the reason: 'RDM'.
    Do not leave the server until the end of the round! Leaving will result in a ban!
    You was slain.​

2. Salem

Salem VIP

Tagging @Crown for their side of the story and their admin @Sith Master for their verdict. Please remain patient while waiting for their responses.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I have seen this and I will respond as soon as I can. My admin, @Sith Master , will finish this after I give my evidence.

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Alrighty! Good evening @fizzythefishy !

So we were playing on the TTT Vanilla server today and there was a report made on you by a player named Shazam. He reported you because he was killed by the TNT traitor trap in the middle of SeriousCraft. Now I chose to ask you about whether you warned about that trap being used and you admitted to not warning about it. Because you didn't warn about it, it caused your traitor buddy to be killed. As a result, I had you slain because of your actions as well as explaining to you that you needed to warn about it. In response, you chose to respond negatively as a result and threatened to make this report on me, which leads us to here. Below includes all the screenshots of our conversation as well as the report made on you.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

In addition to this scenario, this is also taken from the Extended Rules. Note the "For Traitors" part of the image. Considering the trap mentioned is also an explosive, this means that you must warn for it. If a warning is not given, then it's considered to be RDM, which is the result of the situation that we are discussing at the moment.

[​IMG]

My admin to finish this report off afterwards.

Sincerely,
    Crown

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  5. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Hello @fizzythefishy

Thank you for taking the time to report my moderator. This report has been found invalid because Crown was correct in slaying you. You must warn before activating an explosive traitor trap. You failed to warn, thus resulting in the slay. If you have any questions or comments regarding this report please inbox me over the forums. Have a good night.

Report:
    Invalid
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.