Invalid Report against Chubblebutt | SF

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by mysteriousglitch, Nov 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mysteriousglitch

mysteriousglitch Not just any Glitch, it's Mysterious! VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Chubblebutt | SF
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    POOL
    Which Round:
    ALL
    Time of Occurence:
    7:30 PM ish
    Reason For Report:
    This mod wouldn't do anything about BlackSpiderMan for camping, but when I go into the t-room not even for a min and try getting out he teleports me out. His reply is "no hiding during a fun round." Okay which brings me back to the point, BlackSpiderMan camped all those rounds in the tester room and was never told not to do it. This mod isn't doing his job, one of the rules is no camping, awesome I get that, but the player doing it ever round wasn't told or tp'd out, but yet I get tp'd out for being in the t-room less than a min, don't even think it was 30secs yet...​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Bloodrose_Viper
    Hydrofade
    Old Man Jenkins
    Spex
    kajr4​

2. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

The rule on camping is that it's fine as long as majority of players are still alive. Maybe BlackSpoderman was camping while most players were alive.

Also we're quite strict on our hiding rule on Fun rounds because those don't last as long so we don't have time to give warnings like we would a camper in a normal round.

3. mysteriousglitch

okay but my point on that is that I just barely got into the t room, wasn't there at all for that long, seriously it was like 30 seconds

4. mysteriousglitch

I was on my way out and he tp'd me

5. Enigmatica

Okay, for that we'll have to wait for @Chubblebutt | SF to respond with his side of the story.

6. Chubblebutt

Chubblebutt I'm Back.

Hello @mysteriousglitch.

Tonight on the map Community Pool A player by the name of Blackspiderman would go right to the tester room and camp there. As he was camping our rule say no camping when the majority of players are dead. This means he was doing nothing wrong. When I did the warn "No hiding on fun rounds" it was so Blackspiderman would not camp the tester room. You claim that I TP you out of the T room but the whole time I was on tonight I did not use the !bring command. If you could show me a picture of the chat logs saying "Chubblebutt | SF brought you" that would be much appreciated.

I will tag my admin @ThatBox to give his verdict to this report.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  7. mysteriousglitch

Then how was I teleported out, I don't get this cause I didn't see it either so I thought maybe console command. I don't know I just know I was tp'd back to spawn when I was about to go after BlackSpiderMan, and as far as I know there are no random TP's that just happen, and I was trying to open that door in that basement room when it happened, I didn't get on any of those pads. So I thought you had done it, if you did not then I'm sorry for the inconvenience just seems very odd that happened, then you told me after I asked why I was TP'd what I had quoted above. If there are random TP's during a "fun round" then I was unaware and disregard my complaint.

8. Chubblebutt

Chubblebutt I'm Back.

On a fun round you can not access the T room as there are no T's on a fun round. So how could have you gotten in? Also if you step on one of the pads to TP out of the basement T room it will TP you to one of 4 locations depending on which one you step on. One of those 4 locations is spawn. You might have step on the one that takes you to spawn which would have TP you to this location: http://imgur.com/OHXLv1z. This has happened to me multiple times. Also I did not see any PM'S from you asking me why you were TP so I am deeply sorry for not responding making it seem like I was blatantly ignoring you.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  9. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

Unless you have any evidence to share, I will rule this report invalid, @mysteriousglitch.

10. mysteriousglitch

then it wasn't a fun round cause I was in there and I was traitor... omfg seriously wtf happened that round then, this is bull... cause I'd bought C4 and a jihad that round, so then it was a normal round, but you told me it was a "fun round" I'm not only confused right now but I'm highly pissed off that you would lie to me during the round telling me that it was a round that apparently it wasn't I listed people that seen this and saw the chat ask them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I ever see this mod on again I'm running fraps, this is such BS... I tried keeping cool but now I'm getting all sorts of other information that I was told different in the chat box by you in game. Seriously tell me what the hell happened, cause right now your lying to me and changing your story from what was said in game. Just be warned, I will run fraps when I see you log onto that server. I'm not happy with you at all, quit changing your story and tell me the truth.

11. ThatBox

12. mysteriousglitch

It was a normal round, was told by Chubblebutt after I asked, "why was I teleported, why did the mod tp me back to spawn" his response was "no hiding during a fun round" it was a normal round, it had to of been cause I bought C4 and Jihad. No there wasn't any indication that he did it, but I didn't have a teleporter or did I use anything of the sort myself. I was trying to get out of the T-Room I had just entered when I was tp'd out. I don't see how that could of happened without a command, but then why didn't I see one... this is where I'm confused as well, so if he is innocent then what happened? Cause I'm seriously lost right now at what happened during that round, but anyways my main point was dumbed down, about BlackSpiderMan, so honestly I really don't care anymore...

13. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

The traitor rooms on community pool have teleporters to the main area; you likely stepped back into it by mistake and tp'd yourself.

14. Enigmatica

Ah yes, this is very likely. I never use T rooms so I would never know >.>

15. Chubblebutt

Chubblebutt I'm Back.

I apologies for the delay as I was at school. On the last round of the map Community Pool there was a fun round (One In The Chamber). In pre-round I did the global warn "No Hiding On Fun Rounds". Here are the logs for that round: http://imgur.com/vErqJWH. Now you say that you were trying to leave the basement T room to go and kill another player. My best guess to what happened it that you where walking out and steped on this teleporter: http://imgur.com/y9EOOpU. If that was the case then it would have taken you right to the spawn at this location http://imgur.com/OHXLv1z.

I am vary sorry you feel the need to recorded me when I am on and that and that you had a bad time on the server well I was moderating.

16. ThatBox

Due to lack of evidence and the event not matching up as fine as it should, I am going to mark this report invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.