Completed Report against Candycaneore

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Enemy "Rule Bot" Below, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Candycaneore
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:52950540
    Which Server:
    East
    Time of Occurence:
    11:15 or so EST, De_Dolls
    Reason For Report:
    So, Candy killed me after I killed a T, and identified the body. Candy witnessed none of this. She says she did. At the most, it was suspicion that I had killed the player.

My evidence will prove my claims, and will show her to be a liar. I request that my RDM report be pulled, and posted with her response. My initial report was literally "wat...." because I figured a mod would be able to realize that they fucked up and slay themselves. Not lie and dig a deeper hole for themselves.

This whole situation has completely destroyed my faith in Candy, and my belief that she is capable to effectively and correctly moderate the servers, considering that she can't be truthful about a situation directly affecting her.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    So, onto the good stuff. First video shows my FPV of the situation.

Second video shows her (detective) clearly not witnessing the confrontation between me and the other player. At bare minimum, she should have called suspicion (I had just killed a T and IDed the body, but not everyone reads the ticker) on me and DNA'd the body, but sadly this did not happen. This in itself will prove her earlier statements to be false.

Note: This video uses the drive function, allowing me to see different angles, and it also used r_drawothermodels 2 so you can wireframe through walls.

And finally, a screenshot you'll love confirming why she killed me.

[​IMG]

Anything else I can do to help resolve this situation, just holler.

Thanks,
    -EB​

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

@Candycaneore will respond at her nearest convenience.

Just from my point of view, this appears to be RDM.

3. Candycaneore

Candycaneore Neko Candy VIP Silver

From my point of view I was the detective on the other side of the tunnel I saw a player and you pass through the crack and you were shooting at him. Your actions were traitorous for shooting toward a player. That is why I killed you and i neither heard or saw in chat or voice you notifying that you killed a T.

4. Are you talking about the crack between the dresser and the closet door?

5. Candycaneore

Yes from the dresser to the closet door I saw you shoot at a player

6. Video incoming.

7. I will concede that you saw my name. However, you never did see another player in the closet. Nor did you ever see the player get shot. For all you could have known, I had discharged my weapon at the wall. At the MOST you had suspicion. And even that is a stretch. You can also hear people calling me proven at the end of the other videos.

Edit: Correct video

8. Candycaneore

No i saw the other player but not his name and then after I saw you pass by shooting him.

9. Candycaneore

Also just because other players were calling you inno doesnt mean I heard it. I have already stated that I never saw you say you were proven by killing a t or in chat

10. Oh you saw the other player? That video clearly shows him out of your line of sight during the fighting. (And before it)

11. Candycaneore

As your video shows he was at the cracked for a second then you were at the crack for quite awhile, so i was able to see you name and not his.

12. You missed the point of the video: You never saw the player.

13. Candycaneore

Again how are you to say what I saw or not? And also as @MangoTango has said it is Rdm if I killed you at 5 second after you IDed the body or after. So I have rechecked the logs for time confirmation, as it show I have rdmed you and apologize.
    2014-08-09_00014.jpg

I will slay myself for rdming you.

14. My video shows the line of sight from the crack, and shows you entering that line of sight AFTER the player had passed through the crack. Therefore, unless you can see through walls (as is in the video I posted showing your position), you couldn't have seen the player as you claimed.

15. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

I don't think in this case she has to see the player you are shooting at. Let's take a look at a similar situation:

Let's say for the sake of this situation we're playing on office and you are walking down a hallway and you see someone at the end begin shooting down the corner of the hallway. In a case like that, it's very likely he's shooting players down that hall that you cannot currently see. Are you going to round the corner to check for bodies and get killed in the process or are you going to make the logical connection and kill him for shooting players? Sure there's always the fact, like in this case, that he could be shooting down the hall at traitors, but we allow players to kill regardless because some players either don't like to take chances or don't know the situation and don't want to die.

The situation is similar here: You're shooting down towards an area that is very likely to have players and she sees you through the crack. Unaware that you killed a traitor, she kills you.

Doesn't appear to be RDM from my POV.

16. In that situation, you're assuming that players are in that hallway. You are ASSUMING he is shooting players. Explain to me how that is not suspicion.

17. Enigmatica

It's not suspicion, it's common sense. You're playing a game where people with guns shoot each other. If someone is shooting down a hallway it's logical to assume they are shooting a player down that hallway.

18. Ok, in this situation: I kill player. Player was shooting at wall, no players in sight. I'm slayed for RDM, right?

19. Candycaneore

You can keep going on about this, but I slayed myself here is my proof,
    2014-08-09_00016.jpg 2014-08-09_00017.jpg
    also @Kenny was there as witness just in case.

Noting: it totally explains that bullets are coming from 2 directions.

20. Enigmatica

If he's shooting at a wall and you can see the wall the player is shooting at, then yes you will be slain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.