Invalid Report against c.a.anna

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by fizzythefishy, Dec 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fizzythefishy

fizzythefishy Supporter

Name of Staff/Player:
    c.a.anna
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    c.a.anna
    Your Steam ID:
    fendermaster4
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    minshaft
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    11:14
    Reason For Report:
    im new to the map and he fukin slained me for kosing someone for something i didnt know​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    me im a witness​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Ill respond shortly. Will also tag my lead @Opalium who will deal with the report.

3. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

So this situation played out like this.

We were on the map Mineshaft and the player _____Hitman_____ used the nether portal to go into the nether. You thought this was teleporting and KOSed him for his actions. He ended up dying to this KOS which I had confirmed to me by the detective who killed him over voice chat. So you were reported. You can see the report here.
    [​IMG]
    You admitted that you were new to this game, didn't know that what he has done was actually just a normal part of this map and that your KOS was indeed false (implied by the admittance that you didn't know what he didn't wasn't actually a traitorous act). Because he died due to your false kos, i.e a kos that had no actual ground for being called, I issued a slay onto you. You then spammed me with the following message.

[​IMG]
    Although you are new it does not excuse you for breaking our rules. You did in fact RDM someone. Your KOS lead to their death and the KOS had no grounds. Even though you are a new player, ignorance of the map and how it plays is no excuse and unfortunately for you I was merely following protocol. The slay was 100% valid. You even admit here in your own report against me that I did my job because you broke the rules simply because you didn't know the map, which is still breaking the rules. Sadly you had to be punished.

I am sorry that you felt I abused but as far as I am concerned I did my job correctly. You false KOSed someone, they died to that KOS, I issued a slay onto you. Again being new does not excuse you for breaking the rules and so you had to be slain.

I'll leave the rest up to my lead.

Thank you,
    ~C.A.Anna

4. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hey fizzythefishy,

As Anna explained above, not knowing how a map works is not an excuse for RDMing. Even if this was done in error, an RDM is still an RDM. Anna was right to issue the slay to you and did not break any our protocol in any way. I strongly recommend you will take a bit of time to learn the different maps we have in our servers to avoid any future incidents like this one.

Thank you for your time, and enjoy your stay here in SGMod.
    ~Opalium

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.