Invalid Report against Bluwu

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by The Infamous Doc Holiday, Jan 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Bluwu
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:99679327
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:50227795
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    rooftops
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    8:50 PM
    Reason For Report:
    As a detective, he crowbar pushed me straight off an edge to my death. He then tried to play it off, saying that he pushed me, but not off, and that I walked off. The logs should show I died only a 3 seconds or so after his push (it was from the tall building at the end of the map by the big two towers.).

I wouldn't have reported him except that I tried to explain it to him and be nice and he is clearly just bullshitting, same as his ban for Mass RDM from Thursday. Hasn't learned a damn thing.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Didn't get it recorded, but I made an ingame report and took these screenshots of our conversation.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    You to Bluwu: you should learn from your recent ban. i wasnt exactly a consenting member to some bsing with crowbar

Bluwu to You: who are you

You to Bluwu: doesnt matter i wont report you again this time but shape up

Bluwu to You: but you did

You to Bluwu: im not going to drag you to the forums to get a global slapped on you i mean.

Bluwu to You: for what

You to Bluwu: for continuing to rdm after you have already just gotten a mass rdm ban

Bluwu to You: so basically youre admitting to be a no funner

Bluwu to You: you would fit in with that 14 yo ryan

You to Bluwu: this is why you got in trouble the first time. if we had both been fucking around and jollying with bar itd be fine

You to Bluwu: you just randomly pushed me

You to Bluwu: not ok

Bluwu to You: but u kys

Bluwu to You: not me

Bluwu to You: U are the one that walked off

You to Bluwu: no u pushed me and kill was credit to you

You to Bluwu: stop fucking around

Bluwu to You: no if someone is pushed and they stop moving then jump off an edge then still credit

Bluwu to You: I dont think you understand that

(More evidence of his bad character here)

Vent Xekart: You don't have a say in the matter Bluwu, considering how you prop-killed me two rounds ago. Twat.

You to Bluwu: no youre wrong, you pushed me which caused me to fall into a hazard you dont understad

You to Bluwu: its rdm

Bluwu to You: but u were the one that killed urself

You to Bluwu: it wouldnt havehappened if not for your rdm

Bluwu to You: or your bad reactionjs
    I think these two are gold lol:

Bluwu to You: so basically youre admitting to be a no funner

Bluwu to You: you would fit in with that 14 yo ryan

(More evidence of his bad character here)

Vent Xekart: You don't have a say in the matter Bluwu, considering how you prop-killed me two rounds ago. Twat.

***​

2. For my part, I no longer feel the need for this report to cause any further action against the player I reported. From his most recent posting, I feel he has understood the what he needed to, and realized how his actions were infringing on the rules and the ability of others to enjoy the game. Hopefully, this new leaf will be permanent. Therefore, I would request this report be closed.

3. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

I'll take a look at this

4. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

Report: Denied
    Due to lack of evidence. Even if we checked old logs, there is a bug where if someone is pushed and then they fall off by their own stupidity, the logs show they have been killed by the pusher. Therefore, without a deathscene this is unreliable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.