Completed Report against Autism is Unstoppable/HomiE (Note: He Keeps changing his name to frame others)

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Circle of Psi, Mar 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Autism is Unstoppable/HomiE (Note: He Keeps changing his name to frame others)
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    (STEAM_0:0:134513282)
    Your Steam ID:

Which Map:
    COMMUNITY BOWLING V5A
    Which Round:
    ttt_bb_teenroom_b2 Before Map Changed to V51 Bowling
    Time of Occurence:
    Reason for Report:
    This person has been harassing a bunch of people in PM chat, including RDMing & Leaving, This also includes coming back into the game and framing other players by mimicking their name and killing others to try to put the blame on them.

Please Note: Mellow. & Gazzy were on the Server at the time and have already kicked him for harassment. As he has not stopped before.

Player HomiE changed name to Autism is Unstoppable and now has returned to frame other players, by stealing their name.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Key Ones:
    HomeiE
    Lord Fattums

Note: Please see pic below, as you can see it was "My Turn" to be framed, however steam ID finder, tracked the person and you can see his proof of name changeing here.​

Attached Files:

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Hey @Legion Prime

Do you have proof of him RDMing and Leaving?

If you don't sadly I would have to mark this invalid due to lack of evidence as Mellow. and Gazzy seem to already have done all we can do without proof.

3. Allow me to check that.

The only proof I know of, right now is that he used the user "homiE" and outright killed me and someone else I do believe after he returned and did a KoS on the real hoimE and from there I am unsure.

Is there a way to check the logs?

Other than that, the whole report is mostly just his harassment

4. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Do you know which server this was on? I could check Old Logs for them to see if they had RDMed.

5. Uhhm, let me check

6. I think it was East.serioustt.com:27015 East 2, tho I know for sure it was one of either 1 or 2. I def remember it was not on any Minecraft or West one.

7. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

Hey! Thanks for taking the time to create this report.

While you are right, @Gazzy and I were on the server, I left because I was only there to do a forum report and Gazzy had to leave a little later. He's already been slain for his RDM, however at the time he didn't leave.

For the harassment I'll tag @Gazzy as he was the one dealing with the harassment and has screenshots and either he or I will come to a verdict soon dependent on what he's got.

Please be patient for a bit!

8. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

Since this player has been sorted from another report i will make this vaild.

9. Taco Man

Taco Man VIP

I was present two hours before this report, and I can confirm that the player was indeed harassing people (including me) by PM using slurs.

Although this link mostly contains PMs from another spammer, it does contain snippets of PMs from Autism also as he was spamming at the same time.
    http://imgur.com/a/SUgZa

10. I have to ask, Mods from here, outside of our servers, is there anything I can do, I am pretty sure he is still using my name

11. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

You could report him to Steam, though I doubt they'll do much.

Either way this was dealt with, so I'll lock this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.