Invalid Report against "Ashes Relandi"

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by TomGervais, Aug 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TomGervais

TomGervais Regular Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    "Ashes Relandi"
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:29687455
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:83143893
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    pool
    Which Round:
    last
    Time of Occurence:
    15:40-52
    Reason For Report:
    Dishonest slay. I killed a player in afk with a prop. Confirmed. After I killed the prop, the moderator writes a report on me and assigns slays. Although the moderator was not killed by this prop, he writes a report and gives out a slay. Just great! This act is perfect dishonest moderator​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Seen this, will respond shortly. @Espurr to resolve

3. Ashes Relandi

Heyo, I'll just get to this.

I slayed you because you prop killed an AFK before overtime as you can see here:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    While they did not report you, I did specifically because this is not the first time you did this.

Not only did you prop kill an AFK several rounds before, but you did it this round as well as damaged a number of others.

[​IMG]

The reason for the slay is simply put, you RDM'ed an AFK before overtime, not once but twice and also damaged a number of people.
    Even if they did not report you, you're still RDMing people.

Of course, I tried to explain it to you already ingame but it seems you decided to take it to a report:
    [​IMG]

By your logic, you're saying you can RDM an AFK, and because he didn't report you, you can RDM any AFK without punishment. Which honestly, is completely false.
    Considering it still falls under these in our ruleset:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Furthermore, I'd appreciate if you did not me over a slay here:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With that all being said, I'll leave this for @Espurr

4. TomGervais

When somebody does this (propkill) and gets slayd for it(when the victim reports propkiller) its alright.But when someone from the side reports this=thats not right.I saw a few people who LOVES rdming people with props but they get slays for their acts fair.Not like this.

Why is there a different attitude towards me? Why does he do it wrong? Yes, I killed the player, right. Let this player write a report on me. Maybe he doesn't care? Did I kill him or not, maybe he doesn’t give a damn about it?

5. Ashes Relandi

If staff are letting people getting away with RDM's that is a different matter on it's own.

In this particular report, you're intentionally killing AFKs with props. RDM is still RDM, and for us staff, we are supposed to catch these and investigate.
    You also admitted to killing the AFK which is strictly stated in our rules not to kill AFKs before overtime.

If you're thinking this is targeting, It's not when you're the only person online at the time doing it.

6. TomGervais

There is a lot OFF people doing the same,but u slayed only me.ye,thats NOT A TARGETING.Sure kid
    I bet u want 2 see a "proooof" of my words.Heh.I saw atleast 2-3 people propkilling.And u saw only me.I knew that u are recotding all rounds.Post evidence that i was ONLY 1 who was propkilling people.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  7. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

Good Morning, Moderators are allowed to look for Unreported damage in damagelogs, which he saw you propkill and AFK before overtime. The slay he put on you was justified.

Report: Invalid
    Thread: Locked

If you wish to ask more questions please feel free to DM me here or in discord.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.