Completed Report against Another report against Jabba

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Indy226, May 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Name of Staff/Player:
    Another report against Jabba
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    idk
    Your Steam ID:
    i am named not numbered
    Which Server:
    Deathrun
    Which Map:
    Forums post
    Which Round:
    once
    Time of Occurence:
    May 24th
    Reason For Report:
    Firstly, this report is made purely on the behalf of the banned user @dodly27 I have nothing to do with this mostly.
    [​IMG]
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Indy226

3. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

You were automatically banned after receiving a warning point for posting this thread.

This thread offers absolutely nothing to our forums beyond pointless spam. Breaking rule #5 of the Forums.
    The other threads while being incredibly lackluster, it could be argued that they hold a small, small sliver of content, as "commentary" on current SGM happenings. We are not anal about enforcing the shitposting rule. However lately our forums have been experiencing issues of space. They were down for some time earlier today for this very reason. So we are looking at it more conservatively now.

If it is your wish for us to go back and warn the threads mentioned above, that can be arranged. Resulting in your current ban being extended, and getting your friend Indy here banned also.

@Lordyhgm to conclude.

4. Indy226

Polish_20200527_004219431.png

5. Indy226

I'd also like to not be banned for something that's been days old either, I'm just the middle man

6. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

We don't expect to solve the issue by being harder on shitposts/spam, something that is already against our rules, it is simply a mitigation effort while we work towards actual solutions.

7. Indy226

8. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

So, since this report, we've discussed forum space with Highwon and found it not to be the cause of the insufficient memory error messages and forum issues. As such there is not as much need to enforce rules regarding spam threads so harshly. If our aim is instead to mitigate and persuade members to refrain from making spam threads then persuasion and deterrence is preferable to warnings and bans. As such I'll be switching the Warning Point to a warning without points to reflect this.
    The other threads are community commentary and jokes, and so unless they're duplicates there's not much claim for spam.

Valid, since the warning has been switched.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.