Completed Report against Anarchist

Discussion in 'Archived Minecraft Staff/Player Reports' started by Python~, Jan 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Name of Staff/Player:
    Anarchist
    UUID of Staff/Player:
    Doesn't matter
    Your In Game Nickname:
    pythonizthicc
    Time of Occurrence:
    5:10 PST
    Reason for Report:
    Killed Pacifist after he requested a mods help​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    @Pacifist
    [​IMG]

I would have gotten screenshots of the chat, but Anarkist said

"There, unstuck" afterwards

Granted he gave him his stuff back, but took his head and exp

This isn't something a mod should do​

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  2. Salem

Salem VIP

3. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Yeah, he got stuck in my portal, so I jokingly went down and killed him , I didn't think Pacifist would mind since we're cool and all, but I was always planning on giving him his stuff back. End of the day, he got stuck near me, so I killed him, Im someone who pretty much kills anyone I have the chance to not in my party. PvP is not against the rules, he didn't ask for my help as a Mod, he asked me to let him out of the place he got stuck in. I don't have screenshots to prove it, but he never said @Mod, he PM'd me saying he was stuck in my room, if he was stuck, he could have just TP'd out.

4. Python~

I'm not sure why he'd ask for your help if he could have easily TP'd out. Seems like you assumed something, and rather than assist the player, you hindered their gameplay

I even remember you asking "Can I kill you?", him saying "Please don't :(" then seeing that you killed him anyway

Regardless, this is sad behavior coming from a mod. Just because you can doesn't mean you should

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  5. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

Just going to throw in my confirmation as a witness to the events that Python didn't screenshot but mentioned, as well as an added note that Anarchist seems to promote the killing of helpless players. The MC server is toxic enough as it is, and Anarchist seems to indulge in these behaviors.

6. AnarkisT

Ya'see, Killing people is not against the rules, nor should it be considered toxic, thats just the way I play the game, its not like Im breaking any rules by killing people, PvP is part of the game.

I'm sorry if you personally don't like PvP, but I don't like that people keep saying that just because I'm a mod, means I shouldn't be able to play the game how I want to play it.

And whenever I do PvP I try to be as nice about it as possible, Like Python even said, I gave Pacifist all his stuff back, and appologized, but I still don't believe what I did was breaking the rules in any way.

7. Python~

If you were in TTT, were a Traitor, and a player typed "stuck" in admin chat, you tp them to you. If then you kill them, that would be abuse of power

Paci PMed you telling you he was stuck, so you went down and killed him. Those are the facts. You didn't help him get unstuck, you just killed him because you were able to, and because it was fun.

If you're going to act and play like any other player, why are you a mod?

8. Juice Juice™

What you did is the equivalent of someone asking for help, then you TPing to them and killing them for their head. Regardless of how 'legal' it was by the rules, you tricked Paci, who probably never would have trusted you if you weren't a mod. Yes, you gave the stuff back. But you tricked them as well. This is exactly what we mean when people say that the mods support toxicity and harassment of other players. It might be legal, but it's sure as hell a jerk thing to do, and it is ruining the MC community.

9. Juice Juice™

For the most part, the entire staff's attitude towards MC has been appalling for someone who likes the SGM community so much. We have staff members telling players that if they don't like it, get better or don't play. Anarchist was online for most of the time that MCsniper and his gang were terrorizing everybody, and I thought he was AFK, but I later found out that he was building and working on his own stuff, and it took another mod coming on to actually do anything about their toxicity.

When it all boils down, mods get a certain amount of trust just reflexively from the community. And I have seen you use that trust to kill people several times now. I think it's the main reason you have as many kills as you do.

10. AnarkisT

I think you're misunderstanding, I didn't trick Pacifist, he was stuck inside my land. He could have TP'd out. I've said just about all I'm gonna say in this thread, What I did I still don't believe to be wrong, or toxic, someone was stuck in my land, so I killed them, and thats all there is to it. Ill leave @Disruptionz to make the final call

11. Python~

I'd like to get the full story from @Pacifist before the verdict is made

@Silent Artemis I appreciate the support but you're getting off topic. You've said all you needed to say

@AnarkisT if Paci PMed you that he was stuck, you should have helped him get unstuck, even if just telling him the commands. I don't care how you prefer to play the game. You're a mod, you're supposed to prioritize players above gameplay, surprisingly enough

12. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

I am going to lock this thread as it seems that anything that can be beneficial has been said. @Pacifist - if you have anything to add then please feel more than welcome to send @AnarkisT, or @Disruptionz a message so it can be added to this report.

13. After talking with @irritatingness I feel that this report will be deemed valid, only because Pacifist implicated admin chat. Had he asked in global how to get out, it would have been fair game for Anarchist to kill him in the way he did. Considering Pacifist contacted him in a matter of which he wanted staff help, Anarchist should not have killed him. I have spoken to him, and he understands this.

Thanks for reporting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.