Completed Report against Aluf

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by acx100, May 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acx100

acx100 VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Report against Aluf
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:56764698
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:69717891
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    All of them
    Which Round:
    All of them
    Time of Occurrence:
    Past week
    Reason For Report: Mass harassment/Targeting
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

Last edited: May 3, 2019
  2. Aluf

Aluf -redacted by the administration- VIP

My response to the Report against Report against Aluf (????) -

Very immature counter report.

First picture: I was enjoying my day playing on the server when you came on to do your obsessive "neckbeard" fetish about me. This is a message of me telling you to stop it 1 hour prior:
    [​IMG]
    But you didn't, so I really thought you were some kind of special needs person because of how obsessive you are about this neckbeard thing.

Second picture: Not sure what this was about, because you have deleted all of your discord messages (as evident by the ss). You c
    [​IMG]

Third picture: I can't comment on this because you have deleted your discord messages.

Fourth picture: Obviously a joke that you didn't care about at all until now because I've finally reported you for your excessive toxicity towards me as of late. You needed to find something to twist to try to help yourself out. It's not going to work out for you.

In conclusion, I can't do much here because you've deleted all of your discord messages from this discord, including your private discord PM's to me.
    [​IMG]
    These messages were singled out without any context behind them to only try to make me look bad. This was a stupid attempt to try to get back at me for reporting your toxicity for this report against you.

3. acx100

acx100 VIP

Oh forgot to add these in also, pretty toxic considering you were ex-mod, figures that's why you were demoted. Very unprofessional and toxic to the community.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Aluf

Aluf -redacted by the administration- VIP

I was wondering why you didn't put these out earlier.
    I "am" an ex-mod.
    I resigned. I never had a valid report against me as a staff member and I wasn't toxic (I think). There was no reason I would've been demoted lol. I just got tired of playing Gmod and staffing as whole and took a good break, the end.
    Is there a set of standards of how ex-staff are supposed to act?
    Thanks
    What is wrong with this message? I heard you were a drag queen queer and so I answered someone's question about it. Just like how you said someone said the picture of the guy with the beard was me, and that's why you started harassing me about it. I mean, come on man, it's 2019! I respect all sexes/identities in this world, including yours! Unless I am mistaken, then I'm sorry about that.
    This was stated after enduring long harassment about "neckbeard" from you on the server and discord. Remember how I told you to stop it earlier?:
    [​IMG]

My message was a pretty accurate statement there, how can it be seen as harassment by you? Oh that's right, you are cornered and don't know what to do so you'll just delete all of your discord messages and attempt to attack me with ill context messages.

~King Aluf

5. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

Investigating.

In the meantime, the next person to go at each other is going to get issued a warning point. Stop the back and forth, please.

6. acx100

acx100 VIP

My evidence speaks for itself, it's right in front of you and yet you're still making excuses to justify this blatant harassment. This will be my last reply to this thing. Good luck buddy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. RileyFudge

RileyFudge Member

I was on the server at the time of this event. Its really funny Aspiring how you reported him immediately after he reported you. This was definitely after you called him neckbeard over and over again so its understandable that he would fire back comments like anybody else. Also knowing how toxic you are I would have done the same thing. Aspiring is in the top 10 of the most toxic people I have witnessed on this server. This is not good evidence considering what Aluf has on you in his report. This is a very immature report since you only did it because Aluf reported you. This is a report against a report smh. Aspiring this is the end of the line for you and im all here for it to finally happen.

8. Sticky Bandit

I'm working on getting this cleared up. Gonna lock this in the meantime while I wait for a couple things.

9. Sticky Bandit

I've now spoke with both Aluf and AspiringSun in DMs.

Both parties are equally guilty here. AspiringSun started it, but Aluf should not have contributed to harassing AspiringSun back. Instead, he should have asked Aspiring to stop, AND told a staff member if the behavior continued.

Both parties understand that should this continue, harsh punishment will follow.
    I expect to see both of them getting along in game, and in the forums/discord.

Should one party decide to keep this harassment up, they will be punished, harshly. If the other party retorts with anything beyond asking them to stop, such as more harassment, both parties will be punished harshly. Please tell a staff member ASAP if this behavior continues.

Aluf and Aspiring, I hope to see you two getting along better in the future. If either of you have any questions, please DM me or any staff member and we will help you immediately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.