Invalid Report against allebasi | isabella

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by The Frost Godfather, Mar 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    allebasi | isabella
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:48566585
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:29016698
    Which Server:
    Vanilla 2
    Which Map:
    Jondome
    Which Round:
    unsure
    Time of Occurence:
    between 5am & 6am
    Reason For Report:
    Mod gave warning and kick for harassment for Reasons talking about gender.
    I was Raised and believe sex/gender of a person is male/ female or it.
    It- Some occasions a person born will have a penis and a vagina or neither.

So I was warned for harassment for not agreeing with opinion of mod about what a sex is.
    I never once harrassed or used a slur.. As the mod also did not tell what they're pronouns are how am I to address them. I said "Isabella with a male voice" Stating the facts, not a harrassment statement.

Mod never once corrected to my ears or in typing what they should be called as.

Filing report due to Mods or people should not force anyone to believe something that is untrue to them. In no shape or form is SGM Rules have power over that.
    Mods should not kick others just because difference of opinion about the progressing world around.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Science shows this The X and Y chromosomes, also known as the sex chromosomes, determine the biological sex of an individual: females inherit an X chromosome from the father for a XX genotype, while males inherit a Y chromosome from the father for a XY genotype (mothers only pass on X chromosomes).

Men determine the sex of a baby depending on whether their sperm is carrying an X or Y chromosome. An X chromosome combines with the mother's X chromosome to make a baby girl (XX) and a Y chromosome will combine with the mother's to make a boy (XY).
    Dec 12, 2008

Extended rules:
    3. Simply "feeling offended" does not guarantee punishment when it comes to harassment.

Another mod on at the time
    Reda-Lex
    STEAM_0:0:43289698​

2. iizzy

iizzy Pastel Pink Punk VIP

I've seen this and will respond once my video is edited. @Voca as my admin.

3. editted? why not unedited to see raw footage of what truly happened

4. iizzy

iizzy Pastel Pink Punk VIP

Because that would be over an hour and a half of footage of the time since I got on.

Now let's start with the facts
    You were warned for harassment after the first clip (as was Adam). Immediately following a T round of mine, you both started saying transphobic "there's only two genders" nonsense and bigotry is not allowed on our servers.
    You were kicked for the second clip, calling me "thing/thingy", which, obviously is transphobic.
    You were not banned for any offense as you stopped talking and started making a forum report after the kick.

[​IMG]

Examples of harassment include targeted group-based slurs or targeting players by any means in general, and these are only examples, mind you. Granted, the rules could make that a little more clear, but do be assured that bigotry is not tolerated on our servers, whatsoever.

Now for your "Evidence".

Like, really, I didn't think I would have to explain the difference between sex and gender in a forum report, but here we are.
    What is the difference between sex and gender? https://cihr-irsc.gc.ca/e/48642.html, https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/gender-identity/sex-gender-identity, https://journalofethics.ama-assn.org/article/sex-gender-and-why-differences-matter/2008-07, https://www.who.int/genomics/gender/en/

The best definition comes from the World Health Organization link above: "‘Gender’ describes those characteristics of women and men that are largely socially created, while ‘sex’ encompasses those that are biologically determined."

Sex is chromosomes. Gender is representation/identification. I hope that at least one of those links above will make that clear.

You weren't warned because I was offended, you were warned for being transphobic. And let me make clear here, too, that "it" is not exactly a common gender identity. Like at all. If you have a source for that one please share, but your argument of "Man, Woman, or It" is ridiculous.

Facts are facts. If you don't like a scientific fact, submit your research to a scientific journal, and we can talk about changing our rules on harassment when it's published.

@Voca

5. Meaning of transphobic : having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against transsexual or transgender people

In no way did i show dislike to you, i was stating my beliefs do not align with yours.
    Bigotry: obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion, or faction; in particular, prejudice against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

In fact you showed bigotry for unreasonable amount of prejudice against my beliefs of what is/is not sex/gender.

but based off of your definitions Gender is representation/identification. So you identify as a female? Still unsure as you have not claimed what you identify as. But You are born a male? or female?, in which I stand corrected as you would be male or female now identifying as something else.

Bigotry also as in they push Their opinion is true and mine is false
    Although I believe difference they push What they are is true and correct and absolute

6. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom So long TTT! Administrator VIP

This thread will be locked until their admin can veiw it

Disclaimer: calling someone an it or a thing because you dont believe they exist is bigotry of the highest order

7. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

So to start off I will like to add this post I recieved from Pierogi.
    Of evidence that occured after the report.

@Voca some supplementary stuff for the report
    https://streamable.com/wnmxon - Kindred said izzy threw an incen/was sniping people when she didn't throw an incen and was only shooting at the yellow roof, which I am 100% Kindred knows only traitors can go to because I asked him about it after (have proof of this if you'd like)

https://streamable.com/yq5qv5 - I announce izzy as 100% proven, KOSed jjk, and Kindred still says "jk I will help you"

Both of these happened after the report was posted on the forums.

At this point you just started targetting Izzy over the former stuff that occured.

Verdict in next post

8. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Now to the point:
    Are you entitled to your own opinions and believes?
    As long as you are being respectful to others about it, yes you are allowed your own beliefs and opinions.

Were you being respectful about it? Heck no.
    If you believe there is only 2 genders so be it, but if you are going to call a trans person It and Thingy. You are either being transphobic and not respecting that they are one of the 2 genders in your beliefs or you are being ignorant.

If you truely wanted to be respectful about them being Trans and not knowing what pronoun they go by, you should have went with She/he her/him, not freaking It/thingy as if you were talking to a stranger's pet.

At that point you arent even supporting your own beliefs about science. At that point you are just being a dick to society.
    And if you cant see the difference between Believing in science and the biological gender, and Transphobic behavior.

I honestly just think you should take a break from the servers for a week.

Your targetted harassment ingame and your behavior in discord, tells at least me, that you need it.

Report against: @iizzy Invalid
    However, I will say a forum report is not the right place to discuss Beliefs and we shouldnt try to push our own beliefs to another person, even if they did it first.

Bonus Action: @The Frost Godfather got himself a week global ban, to rethink how to better approach people, for future cases where beliefs doesnt align.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.