Replace these threads will ya

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by UncleBee, Mar 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UncleBee

UncleBee VIP

what the title says, thanks @Teroxa
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Can we not?
    It's redundant and pointless.
    I have seen these get replaced 3 times.
    Who the fuck cares about who is the original poster of these threads.
    Why waste time and effort on these trivial pointless things when they still work.

• Agree Agree x 8
  3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

If mango gets banned maybe. otherwise why.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

If Teroxa and future leaders want to take them over and make them their own, I have no issue with it.

The staff team as a whole made those threads; it wasn't just one person.

I don't anticipate a ban anytime in the future, so it may be better if these posts have some rank behind them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

Maybe at some point.
    Right now, I don't really see a reason to.

Last time the threads were remade, it was because of us doing some housekeeping and generally trying to organize the forums a bit.
    Just the fact that Mango ̶w̶̶a̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶e̶̶m̶̶o̶̶t̶̶e̶̶d̶ resigned alone isn't really a reason to remake them again.
    The official threads have been owned by ex-staff for long periods of time in the past, and it's fine that way. They were usually only remade if they needed an update, or if the OP was banned.
    I might take them over, should there be any significant changes to the threads in the future. But as of now, there's no need to.

What Mango said is right and that's how we agreed to handle this when they were last remade.
    The way I see it, these threads were made by the staff team, represented by a member of the team, not by an individual person.
    So the administration reserves the right to take them over if we see a need to. But right now, that's simply not the case.

~ Teroxa

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.