Replace existing map on Modded servers with new version

Discussion in 'Maps' started by [MZK]Lightning, Oct 3, 2019.

?

Is this a suitable replacement suggestion

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    56.3%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  3. I don't know/No comment

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

Hey,

I'd like to get some community input on an idea to replace an existing map on the Modded servers with a new version of the same map.

The map that I'd like to replace is Dolls, and I'd like to replace it with ttt_dolls_2015_v1c. A download for v1c can be found here.

I like this version of dolls better because it has more traversable area than the classic dolls map. It also has an added T trap that blows up the dollhouse on the bed.

Now the download page says that Counter Strike: Source props and textures are required, but I think those props and textures are already covered by the downloads of the classic Dolls map.

Any community input regarding this proposed change would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Lightning

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I mean, I don't think you would necessarily need a new dolls version, doesn't change a lot of stuff.
    Don't like the idea.

Wait a minute, isn't this already on the modded servers?

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. SquidgyBoat

SquidgyBoat The Admiral VIP

I agree with all points made

+1

However I highly doubt this will be implemented, but hopefully :)

4. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

the dolls you linked ISNT vanilla, vanilla maps are minecraft themed because they dont require CSS, now id +1 for the modded dolls to get replaced with the updated version, however that isn NOT vanilla map

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. [MZK]Lightning

Yeah, I guess this is why you shouldn't post suggestions like this late at night.

I'll investigate whether or not the Dolls on the modded server(s) are the same as the one I've posted. If so, I'll request for this thread to be deleted.

Either way, I've updated the title of the thread.

Thanks @V.A.C MyDead and @dazza !

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. [MZK]Lightning

The version of Dolls currently running on the Modded servers is not the same as the v1c version that I've proposed.

So this suggestion is still under proposal.

7. You should change that part a bit.
    Now onto the actual suggestion, that -1 was for the vanilla version. For the modded servers, you could replace the old dolls with the new one. It adds one trap, so it make it easier for t's to kill people, which is quite neat if you ask me.
    I like this idea. For the modded version.

8. [MZK]Lightning

Edited.