Accepted REMOVE TERRORTRAIN

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Smor, Nov 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smor

Smor VIP

Server is almost guaranteed to crash at any point during a round when this map is picked. Pls fix or remove. K ty

• Agree x 12
    • Disagree x 7
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
  2. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

• Like Like x 1
  3. Smor

Smor VIP

thank you for your eye-opening reasoning. Now I understand what makes up for the countless times the server has crashed because of this map being picked.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

yes pls

5. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

+1 remove the map thats literally 2 hallways ontop of each other

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Aside from the size of the map, I enjoy playing on it. -1

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

This isn't that much about the map itself, it's more about the map causing constant crashes. I'd estimate like 80% of the crashes right now are on Terrortrain.

I like the map as well but if it's too difficult to fix then I would be fine with removing it fully.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. UncleBee

UncleBee VIP

I dont want my favourite map to be removed from the server -1

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  9. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

+ONE

10. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

also the map sux anyways and provides the most boring gameplay possible +plus

replace it with mountbase pls

• Agree Agree x 5
  11. Bacon Bombs

Bacon Bombs Matthew 1:25 New Testament VIP Bronze

I wouldn't say this needs to be removed because for me it's one of the classical Serious TTT maps, so if we could fix it then that would be great. Butttt if it can't be fixed then yeah, do what you gotta do. +0

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Despite being a classic TTT map/Favorite TTT Map for most, if the map is causing crashes 80% almost everyday, then clearly it's an issue.
    You're not going to play on your favorite map if it's gonna crash constantly.

Merely a suggestion which is to temporarily remove it until the root cause of the crash can be determined and apply a fix.

Unless someone already knows what is causing the crash... well then speak up! :)

+1 for temporary removal by the way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

I've got a few theories for why it could be causing crashes but I'm not an expert at this stuff so take it with a grain of salt.
    • Either the ragdolls constantly moving near the end of the map because of the way the map is built causing strain on the server
    • Or the doors destroying props creating a side effect of them also destroying bodies which causes problems somehow.
    Terrotrain has started crashing a lot more recently which is why I believe neither of these are the cause but what do I know. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

an idea, you can create a script that can deactivate the voting for the map after a certain amount of people get on. Ideally 20 so just do that or something
    otherwise the map is fine

15. firemac

firemac Mac N Cheese VIP Silver

+1 crashed 1/2 the time time I'm on it.

16. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

+1 to remove fps eater
    And bring back black mount base

17. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

Ooooh...Please fix that...and bring mount base back?Also,at least temporarily(while fixing the map)remove terrortrain,its a crasherino map...+1.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  18. Xerp

Xerp VIP

lpls remove my fren +1

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Meatball

Meatball VIP

The map is loved by many, so fixing it would really be preferable if possible. But I agree that if It can't be fixed it has to be removed as the server becomes quite dead for a while after a crash most of the times. +0

20. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

All I need to hear from you is the +1...in green please....

• Dumb Dumb x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.