Accepted Remove / Fix ttt_Metropolis ground exploit

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Hongo, Jul 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hongo

Hongo VIP

It's only safe to fall down without props to one tiny spot, because source collision is bad on it. Whoever made the map did not intend you to be able to get down there, and it's about 50/50 right now to people using props to get down and people falling between that lamp post and the garbage can to reach the floor

2. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Alright, it's obvious that only like 2 people out of the entire community agree with me over this so, I'm just gonna go down there every round that we're on Metro and unintentionally draw out the rounds until staff fix the popularity contest not-intended-for-gameplay zone.

3. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Same could be said for the one roof on assault, but regardless, it remains, and is popular with the majority of the playerbase.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Staff do move players if it's causing delay, and doing so with the intention of delaying isn't something that will go over well.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hongo

Hongo VIP

They don't move me, because I don't delay intentionally. I shoot back when people shoot at me, but it's like I said, the angle is harder to make hits when you're above someone, since they can move X and Y, instead of just horizontally. Can't get your easy headshots when you can't strafe me.

6. Hongo

Hongo VIP

I mean, if it has to take traitors needing to go down there to camp, and target me to kill me, then that's what I'll do. I don't care if I get targeted when I go down there, fucking regulars will RDM me if they see me down there and take a slay for it.

If thats how far people are willing to go, I'll keep it up, I don't care. You need to realize this is not an area intended for play.

7. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

-1 this is a gay suggestion. if we weren't meant to be down there the map creator would've made a killzone

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Han

Han       VIP

I see why everyone was flaming you earlier!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  9. If there were traitors that couldn't quickly take you out, buildings or no buildings, they were definitely newbs. I assure you anyone with an iota of skill can take a player on the floor out without much trouble.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

how can you not see them? just open your eyes lol

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.