Remove Crosshair While Aiming.

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by 8BitF0x, Apr 23, 2018.

Tags:
?

Do you think this will be a great feature?

1. I think so

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. fuck no

14 vote(s)
    87.5%
  1. 8BitF0x

8BitF0x a pixelated fox that loves rdm VIP

Hello SeriousGMOD users,

I have a dream which is bothering me, and it is that the crosshair is still there after you aim with a gun. It's really annoying and I can't see shit when it's there. Please, with the powers of +1 we will make SeriousTTT more fun again!

Edit: or make a option on the f1 menu

-Fox

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Kaggmaster

Kaggmaster I'll remember you, if you remember me. <3 VIP

To make it easier, you can change the transparency of the crosshair. I personally think it's very helpful and it assists me when I'm using iron sights on Galil or P90 for example. Why remove it when it can be helpful? Tinker with your setting for a bit and you could probably change it to your liking. No need to remove something completely when you can fix it.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Bind right click to disable crosshair.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. 8BitF0x

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  5. r u fucking kidding? literally go into your F1 and turn the "Iron Sight Crosshair Opacity" to the lowest setting and you won't be able to see it at all.

I am a fan of this too, but, sadly, it doesn't work so well, because the sights on most the guns are so shit. For example you couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with the sights on the M16. Hold to Aim might help @Opalium :p

6. Oh you can also enable a setting that lowers the gun out of sight when you right click which removes this issue and is better over all I'd say.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. 8BitF0x

Thanks

Thread: Lock
    o wait