Remote control RC car that explodes as traitor weapon

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Xproplayer, Aug 14, 2016.

1. 4sea

4sea VIP

Nobody... really??

[​IMG]

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  2. Pups

Pups VIP

+1 would use and fail with it every time

3. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

This should be added +1

4. .shirt

.shirt VIP

+1 for thr RC-XD

5. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

We need this!+1.

6. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Given how much support this has

How often Highwon updates the game

How long since the OP has been posted

There's no possible way this doesn't get added...

right? :cautious:

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

This would definitely give people heart attacks

+1

8. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Ima re plus 12

9. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

I still want that added.+as much +es as possible.

10. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

It'd be a unique traitor weapon for sure. Still a +1 from me.

11. Chewie

Chewie deadrun mod VIP Bronze

+1 as long as you can drive through vents with it.. :sneaky:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

I'll have to re-agree to this post made by @XpropIayer . This should have been added in back then and I'll gladly push for it again. Also tagging @XpropIayer to give his verdict to my response.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. Valedict

Valedict VIP

fuk u

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Nebula

Nebula Space Freak Banned Elite

+1

15. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

There would need to be an obvious sound that it gives off when it gets closer to you, as well as a way for normal players to destroy it. If those are met + 1 from me

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Thank you for taking your time to respond to my suggestion, I'll be marking the report against you as invalid.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Cough

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Old Old x 2
  18. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

The amount of rdm on other t buddies would be too much, and you can't really warn for it as it is a moving explosive that seems to move faster than normal player speed (Just barely) and it could cause issues as far as if you do warn for it, but there is no location where you could really warn for it most of the time. It would just be too big of an issue to even probably see in death scene and prove warnings and how to give a proper warning or prove that a warning was sufficient enough, not to even mention that it seems like every traitor could use one. This would complicate the game farther than it needs to, and would take too much staff time to really handle these reports about the cars.

Example:
    Map= 67th way
    Traitor 1: activates a rc car and drives it into the barn portal to go to the underground area to explode and warns for exploding right in the teleporter area, but does not see anybody there so goes into a hallway to the right leading to vents and exploades there only to hit his traitor buddy who just came around the corner and the innocent. Now the T buddy puts in a report and says he did not warn.

Time crunch:

• Staff process: open report and read and understand: 10 secs
    • Figure out if there was a warning: 10 secs -1 minute and may not even find a warning
    • Review deathscene with possible invisible RC car showing in ds= 20 secs- 1minute
    • 2nd review of deathscene if rc car is visible 5sec-20 sec
    • Questioning of players involved in incident and maybe get a player to admit the warning and or get a ss of warning from another t buddy or the original traitor #1 20sec-1minute
    • Applying punishment and coaching to the player- 5-20sec
    • Possibility of contacting an admin for whatever need possible 5-10sec (with or without response)

So overall for just this one incident and massive investigation of a max of 4 minutes (which could be current round and staff is dead and half of next round including the intermission between two rounds) which is a very long time for staff to investigate just this one report and takes time out of other reports and was only 1 rc car incident that round it just may be too much. There may be ways to simplify it, but still I think it is just too complex to really even add and you gotta think of our TTT gamemode as well. Do we really want to insert a rc car and set that type of tone where we just inject the easiest traitor equipment into our gamemodes to the point that nobody buys anything else but the cars as it is untraceable and you do not get killed for it unless somebody sees you start it and standing there with a rc controller. It is pretty easy to just hide and go through a teleporter or something else on the bigger maps and get an easy 6-8 kill untraceable

So, I will be -1 it because of these reasons:

Too complex of reports
    Too much time taken coding whatever needs to be coded for it
    Too easy of kills and multiple kills
    Too much rdm that can be caused
    Credits only being used for body armor and rc car
    Staff time taken away just to view these rdm or non rdm cases that are just too long and cause staff to get backed up in reports (possibly)

• Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Confusing x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  19. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

Uh, what?

Why would he warn and then say he didn't warn?