Remote control RC car that explodes as traitor weapon

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Xproplayer, Aug 14, 2016.

1. 1 thing though,when you are driving the rc-car, is it visible you are driving it or you just appear like afk? And like can you be seen that you are driving it or only when you deploy it? Anyways a +1 from me. Seems cool and interesting.

2. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

+1

3. One thing though: I think it shouldn't be able to open doors by itself (as it says in scriptfodder). Because it can become flawed if you use it from the t room.
    Take innocent motel for example. You get into the t room, buy an RC-XD (the car jihad) and drive it to the paint can room without even opening the t room door, easily killing a few innocents without anyone knowing it's you or you having to take any risks.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Valedict

Valedict VIP

I'd 1+ this overall but I do have some questions:
    How far would the range on this device be? I know for C4 you have to be about 600 units for it to damage you, maybe this would be like 250 units? I'm not to use what a good length is.
    Also, with this device, would it blow up whenever you want, after a certain time limit, or both? I know this isn't that big of a deal, but I feel like there should be a time limit, like a Junkrat tire in OW.
    Finally, with what Wompzilla said, being:
    I personally think that this idea is good, as due to the small hitbox of the car, trying to shoot it with certain weapons might not be the easiest thing in the world, but it also gives detectives to DNA scan the car, which would make it much riskier to use.
    Asking the questions for clarity, you don't have to answer them, just things that I want to understand more about the T weapon.

5. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

+1 yes pls

Edit: After testing the addon itself, I found that when activated the car is actually very easy to hear along with the beeps of the C4 ontop. So long as it's health isn't set to high it would be a great addition to the servers.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  6. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

There is a time limit that can be configured by the server

7. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

• Like Like x 1
  8. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Bump

• Like Like x 2
  9. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

Bump

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

[​IMG]

11. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

This is something i can get behind.
    +1

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. lewis1000

lewis1000 VIP

Yeah this would make a new dimension of this game! +1

13. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

Yes.
    +1

14. He said invincible....

Which brings up a valid point. Can it be shot and blown up? Or is it invincible as he suggested?

Edit: +1 if it can be blown up/shot by innocents

15. Oxydeous

Oxydeous VIP

It definitely sounds cool but I can't help but think how strange it is, considering no explosives currently in-game are able to be remotely detonated. They have to be manually triggered like tripmines or have their timers go out like C4. Closest thing we have to remote detonation is the Jihad. I guess it would be cool to see.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  16. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Bump, I'd be willing to code it so that if you look at the car and left click with a defuser it would destroy the car, giving detectives a credit sink and allowing them to heighten their reflexes.

• Like Like x 5
  17. wagwan

wagwan VIP

BLOW IT UP!!!!!

+1

18. Love it, we could even make races when there's only one inno alive and see who gets to him first lol

• Like Like x 1
  19. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

+1 This would create a lot of new strategies for traitors.

20. MikeOTR

MikeOTR VIP

How would this work on maps with different floors?