Approved RektBanned's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by GoodSamaritan, Dec 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Rekt
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:46866237
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I didn't use any hack.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Last appeal: https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/rektbanneds-appeal.35030/

Whatever you do, do not close this thread Frosty Frost, please let the other admin judge what I am going to say, and you also have to proof something.

In my defends, I have to say the videos honestly show nearly 0 recoil, but that is only because you are a spectator, you can't actually have the exact frame as what I have on my screen when I am playing (something like a live stream internet delay?), so your evidence is not valid, you also have 1 more thing to proof, is to record someone to test the gun, while you spectate the person that is testing the gun, I will be no surprise that you will see what you see on the videos that you recorded me.

So please ask someone else to test the AK47, also that person need to know the ak47 recoil pattern so he/she can resist the recoil, and I will guarantee you that person will look just like the way I used that AK, because I am not using any hack.

Please ask someone who is really good at ak47 to do the testing for you.​

2. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

@Frosty Frost will respond as soon as she can.
    Although, please consider that multiple appeals regarding the same ban aren't allowed.

3. I apologized for my action as Frosty Frost has closed the thread without giving me a chance to defend.
    I have asked for a video evidence that he/she has so that I could explain where our misunderstanding started, but he/she decided to close it without letting me actually appeal for my ban.

You have to understand the strange feeling that when an innocent man has been jailed for not doing anything wrong, that kind of feeling.

I have watched the videos multiple times now, here is what I can proof:

0:13 to 0:15 Thanks to you that you have uploaded it on youtube, so I can play the video in speed 0.25 to draw a chart of where my crosshair went during the time, check the image below and you will see there are a lot of recoil, because to resist the recoil from going up, I have to aim lower, but not too low so it will aim on the ground, so just slightly follow it, when I am not pulling down enough, there you can see my recoil went up again and I have to resist and pull down again, it is hard to find the recoil point, but not impossible

From 0:26 to 0:28 almost every single shot has a recoil if you compare the background from left and right, I don't even have to point out anything, just play it in 0.25 speed, unless you want to say I have turned it off then seriously I have no words.

The rest of them I didn't watch, because it took me already long enough time to draw that chart to proof my innocent.

Attached Files:

4. Nefarious ✿

Nefarious ✿ Lost 2 VIP

I have shown you all the evidence I got. I'll be tagging my admin, @Holiday Graze for the final verdict.

5. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

The AK-47 is a tricky gun, and it has recoil, objectively more than any other gun that is use on our servers. This being said, no-recoil with the AK-47 is exceptionally tricky to find and in a lot of places I don't believe banning for it is the right course of action. The video that my moderator Doom Frosty uploaded is suspicious, but I don't find the evidence to be conclusive enough to warrant the ban on you. This, coupled with the evidence and lengths that you have gone to to clear your name makes me lack a 100% certainty of the hacking offense that you were charged with, and I will choosing to accept your appeal. Thanks for the time that you've put into appealing your ban and I hope you have a nice day. Should you have any questions regarding this appeal or the past one, feel free to start a conversation with me over the fourms and I will be glad to discuss it then! Cheers!

Appeal Accepted
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.