Answered Refund Hanzo Model Purchase?

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Squanchy, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Squanchy

Squanchy VIP

I purchased Hanzo player model. It was removed recently due to bugs / glitches. I am wondering whether I am entitled for a refund? I don't have many points so it matters to me (and I'm sure to others as well). Thanks!

2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Given the mass amounts of players who may or may not have bought that skin I'd say no. Even if it was possible to track how many players bought that skin, it would be a lot of trouble to compensate every single player who bought the skin. Pointshop (iirc) doesn't have any built in systems that can easily give all players who bought an item their points back. Also, I could have swore hanzo was re-added, are you sure you dont still have it?

It's a shame to say that logistically, this is impossible. However, if you need points you can always hmu in game haha.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Squanchy

Squanchy VIP

I appreciate your willingness to help, my dear friend, @Pacifist. There's still no Hanzo, checked it moments ago.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Under certain admin guidelines, if a pointshop purchase was done they should be able to refund you. You may want to ask a friendly admin for some help. (Assuming that information is current.)

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Since we did not make a final decision regarding the broken models (we are still trying to fix them), we cannot yet decide whether or not to refund it. If the models will be permanently removed, we will inform everyone about refunds and such.

• Agree Agree x 1