!redie

Discussion in 'Deathrun Suggestions' started by Nutty, Aug 4, 2015.

?

Would you like to have this?

1. Hell Yeah!

95.5%
  2. Fuck No!

4.5%
  1. Nutty

Nutty VIP Bronze

I am suggesting a command called !redie Re.Die Where when you die on deathrun you use the command !redie and it makes you invisible and you can run around the map to practice your bhopping or just get to know the map.

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

This sounds like a great idea, I've even brought it up myself on the server before. The only problem is it might have the same issue that spectator DM has on the TTT servers. It could possibly increase server lag, and that's an automatic no go when you could easily play the map in sandbox or go to a bhop server for practice.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Berries

Berries VIP

Good idea +1, I love it.

4. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

Basically spec dm for Deathrun. +1, would get rid of the annoying wait time in between, or possibly complement the experience of others fucking up

• Like Like x 1
  5. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

As long as it doesn't cause lag for the rest of the server, it'd be a great addition.

+1

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

I think this would be easy.

Just make the group runners and deaths not have permission to see the said ghost.

It would be like a spectator, but you can move like you're alive.

It shouldn't cause lag because it is the same as re-spawning a player but with invisibility.

+1

7. yeah, as long as all the invisible bodies are cleaned up it shouldn't make the server lag at all. +1

maybe you could make dead people visible for each other so they can still compete or joke around or something

8. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

+1 Great Idea

9. Bot

Bot aimbot 4ever <3 VIP Bronze

+1

10. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

Would be very cool +1

11. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

+1