Reasons

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Nefarious ✿, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Nefarious ✿

Nefarious ✿ Lost 2 VIP

I've been thinking of resigning for weeks but there's something that has been stopping me to do it. I don't know what it is but now I've concluded that this is the right time to resign. I've given so much time and effort for school and my social life that I wasn't able to notice that my hours were dropping already. For these following months, I'll not be able to spare some time to staff due to loads of school works and some other stuff. I have to step down and give chances to those who are willing to fulfill the requirements.
    tags
    @machinekiller (rIP)
    @Doben
    @Solar
    @Destiny Blade
    @Jässa
    @Guardia
    @Timo654 (ew)
    @Voca
    im v sorry to those who i forgot to mention (piz awt)

• Friendly Friendly x 14
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

wow finally someone tagged me in their farewell

<3

baibai shefurious

3. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Farewell Nefarious, you were one of the people that originally trained me back in January, and out of all that could have happened, we both happened to become T-Mods at the same time in May. You're an awesome person to be around. Keep in touch.

4. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Aight listen here Crazy.

You will be hella missed by me and most of the staff team. When I first started this journey on the staff team, you guided me.... somewhat, you are a bigger troll then @Solar and I loved it. Whether you stick around here or not I will always remember you as one of my true friends.

Are you still gonna come kill me? : P

5. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Cheers mate. As always 10/10.

6. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

It was nice having you back on the staff team for a bit. I thought it was funny how you trained me when I was a trial mod, then months later I got to train you as a trial mod :D.

Anyways, take care.

7. Guardia

Guardia The future refused to change, Game Over. VIP

You did good Bloom, now time to kick schoolwork's ass and get them As.

8. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

Sadly your return was short lived but real life stuff takes priority, never got to talk to you much. We would've ended up on the same staff team if it weren't for a meddling admin :salty:

• Like Like x 1
  9. F

10. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I remember when I got to staff with you a while back. Take care :)

11. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

First @Destiny Blade comes back and now you resign? Looks like the staff team's gone off the deep end.

just kidding ily scotty

I never had any problems with you Nefarious, so good luck with whatever life throws at you.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1