Reason To My Stepping Down

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by mysteriousglitch, Apr 14, 2018.

1. mysteriousglitch

mysteriousglitch Not just any Glitch, it's Mysterious! VIP

Look, not all of you but a good portion know me for being nice and understanding. I have pulled a good handful of you aside to help diffuse a situation of "I was wrongfully slain" or "why are you always slaying me" or even other issues. I have personally explained why and asked if proof was needed to see where I was coming from. I hope other mods/admins are doing the same or will cause I personally believe it brought more good to the community.

But anyways, I have stepped down cause I'm pushing for becoming a streamer. I want to record, edit and upload videos to youtube on a regular basis. As well as I'm trying to push for full time at my IRL job. Doing so will really impact my hour requirements for being staff. I've also got a daughter coming into the world in a few months and I want to be there for her every step of the way. With all what I'm doing I can't see time to add staffing hours to it too.

I hope I did indeed leave a good impression on all if not most of you. Because just a few years ago I was highly frowned upon by the SGM community and I made a huge change. We all change. But I will still be on, I will still play just not as regular as I used to be.

• Friendly Friendly x 27
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

Link us to the Stream. Adios mi amigo.

3. mysteriousglitch

mysteriousglitch Not just any Glitch, it's Mysterious! VIP

• Like Like x 1
  4. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Liked, shared, subscribed, donated on patreon, followed on facebook, tailed on twitter, ignored on instagram, ...

Good luck, champ (y)

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Seeya later alligator and good luck in your endeavors! :)

6. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

Subbed + Belled on YouTube, followed on Twitter and Twitch. Best of luck, with your job, socials and especially your daughter. Have a great one dude.

7. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Wanna join my free gift card giveaway? Click ⤵ the subscribe button ,turn the notifications on and finally leave a nice comment down below⬇⬇ , now without further adue lets get on with the video▶▶

for real tho good luck with everything my dude

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Bless up my dude, take care

9. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

see you around and best of luck!

10. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

Good luck old buddy!

11. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Sad to see you go.

Best of luck with your streaming and your future daughter!

12. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

Uncle Jeff nuu!! Im sad to see you go. But wherever life takes you just know Im always here and you know where to find me c:

13. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

I
    Sounds like me :oops:

Best of luck even though I didnt get to know you.