Rdm and Admin Abuse

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Titan, Feb 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

1. I have not said any racist remarks toward you at all.

2. I did not ever shoot you for 98 damage. You rdmed me, and got away with it. (Note I was detetive that round)

3. The next map, 67th_way, You followed me, and shot in the air. AKA Traitor Baiting. So I called KOS on you.

4. The next map, forest final, you did have a knife, and I was a detective, and you were following me, so I shot you. People were saying "Titan, behind you." Another Traitor baiting attempt. And you reported me for kiling you. This was the one and only time I ever harmed you.

5. On the map currently, Vessel, you pulled out a knife. I did not shoot you, I took a screenshot. So now I have proof of the traitor baiting.

2. darnell

darnell New Member

On Vessel I was a traitor, and my t buddy Cinnamon killed you.

3. Titan

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE

4. Titan

You werent actually..

5. MooseCrew

MooseCrew New Member

I WAS YOUR T BUDDY AND YOU CALLED ME OUT AND KILLED ME AND CALLED YOURSELF PROVEN. server I hope you enjoy losing regulars and keeping idiot kids who do this. why are you complaining about staff and other members when you are the one causing the problems? you need to re-evaluate your life and read a book. - I'm sick of this i'm just going to go find another server.

6. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

I'd like to quote this, seeing that probably no one saw it yet. But Titan, this is NOT acceptable behavior to someone through steam or anywhere.

7. darnell

darnell New Member

Titan and your now buddy, you are racists and bigots and I not know who raised you to be that way but you really need taught a lesson and know that you don't treat people this way.

8. Jay Sage

Jay Sage New Member

Me and Titan were on skype at the time of Darnell pulling the knife, we believe he is ghosting since we were skyping and his T buddy dropped a knife for Darnell to pick up to rdm Titan and myself.

9. darnell

darnell New Member

You and Titan were in skype? isnt that ghosting?

10. Jay Sage

Jay Sage New Member

also i was banned for rdming darnell. i told titan to kill him because i was T. we were trying to see if he was ghosting

11. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Jay Sage/LemonAIDS #Who's Molly? you were banned for RDM and leave.

12. Jay Sage

Jay Sage New Member

no this is jay sage. i was banned while in the server i disconnect then came back. and was banned in the middle of the round?

13. Zikeji

My judgment is as follows.

Investigating the matter, Jay Sage plays on two accounts, "LemonAIDS" and "Jay Sage", he used both accounts to ban evade and was using "Jay Sage" to impersonate Titan, which caused confusion.

MooseCrew and Darnell were both attempting to frame Titan, I can only guess that MooseCrew was this "Rick" that OP mentioned.

The person who made the account "Darnell is a nigger" is actually Darnell's friend, who Titan reported in the original post(Cinnomon). It is clear they are all group harassing Titan and trying to frame him.

They have all been banned for a month.

14. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

Motherfking detective Zikeji Holmes to the rescue.

15. darnell

darnell New Member

16. Zikeji

Found the real "Rick" - STEAM_0:1:79649979 and banned him also.

Please don't attack other communities, it's not fun :(.

Also, Titan isn't "new", he's been here a while. We don't care what he did at another community.

17. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

The problem is solved. Topic locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.