Rdm and Admin Abuse

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Titan, Feb 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

Darnell, Rick, Cinnomon spank, and jhsage harrased me and rdmed me so much on a server that I left it. I come to this one, and play for days fine. Then they all comeon and rdm me again
    then, @mmmaaattt84 marked him for slaying. I was content. Then, Darnell, whom was the one to rdm me, claimsit was crossfire, but in truth I hadnt shot at all. Of course matt believes him, and without even cheking logs, marks me for slaying. At this point I am mad. BUT THEN HERE COMES THE WORST PART. HE REMOVED THE SLAY FROM DARNELL. SO I GOT RDMED AND HARASSED, AND I GET SLAIN FOR IT. I want to report Darnell for rdm, and mmmaaattt94 for admin abuse.

Server: East
    Time of Occurrence: It is 4:05 now, this has happened in about the span of two hours. Central Timezone

Reason For Report: Already stated
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses: I inquired about the screenshots.

2. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Hey Titan, sorry I couldn't stay the whole time to assist you.

Titan, please try to give us more proof and evidence on your claims.

How?

It'll provide a solid understanding of what happened and help us help you.
    I know it might be too late now to get screenshots, but keep it as a future intention.

@mmaaattt will respond at his earliest convience.

Regards,

POP STAR

3. First of all please use the correct format which is this:
    Name of Staff/Player:

Server: (Which server did this occur on? West, East)

Time of Occurrence: (Make sure you include your timezone and map with round number if necessary)

Reason For Report: (What did he/she do?)

Evidence And/Or Witnesses: (Screenshots/Video Recordings/Players That Witnessed The Event; See Here)

Secondly the report. I was checking over the report and at first it seemed that Darnell was in the wrong so a slay was applied. However after speaking to him again and with comment from some of the other mods on at the time it seemed that in fact you had actually shot him first (My colours were a bit off in the RDM manager hence why I didn't pick it up instantly.) Because of this his slay was removed and one applied to you as you had started the ordeal by randomly shooting him first. As for the other claims that he was harassing you, I hadn't heard anything to suggest he actually was and in fact I heard the opposite as you became more hostile toward him than him to you.

Please use the correct format and provide any screenshots also.

4. Titan

Now Nope Trash slayed me for three rounds because I killed Darnell, and Darnell had a knife. Darnell was innocent and was traitor baiting to get me to kill him

Also, Are you in good hands rdmed me on my traitor round, and then I get slain for 3 rounds. I cant get away from these people. They keep harassing and rdming and lying to the admins on the server, and they suceed every round. Their life goal is to ruin this game for me. I had killed Darnell once in all the times he had claimed rdm on me, and I have been slain 5 times, and he has been slain 0.

5. Titan

Note through all this that Schnitzel has been good to me through all this.

6. Erich513

Erich513 New Member

I am currently playing on the server and Titan has continuously been calling false Kos that lead to mass rdm.

7. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Taking a screenshot is as simple as pressing "F12", opening the steam overlay, and uploading it to the cloud.

I'd suggest you try it.

Also, unless you follow the format we aren't going to look into anything.

8. This report is completely false. Titan was harassing the other players and rdmed. I think he rdmed Darnell almost every round. According to Darnell Titan was private messaging Darnell this, your a stupid fucking n***a

9. Titan

No I havent. I haven't called any False KOS unless he has a knife to me when I am a detective. Also, my reputation is being trashed right now. My admin stats are being ruined, unfairly. And, everyone is just trying to ruin it for me.

10. Titan

I have not said that once. He LIED. I would never say thaat, and never will. Also, rdm every round? I killed him once when he was innocent. I havent rdmed at all.

11. Titan

Can I ask a question about the mods concerning this. Should I upload the screenshots that I could take to this forum post, (and if so, how) or should I just upload em to steam cloud and you check my profile?

12. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

You killed two innocents claiming they had a knife out. The only T that did have a knife out didn't die or use it yet. Also you at least rdmed on of them because they can't both have a knife when there is only one existing in the round. You also just rdmed Darnell again, and I'm pretty sure you're about to be banned. Here is the evidence:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Two Reports
    [​IMG]
    Traitor that bought knife
    [​IMG]
    Traitor did not die
    [​IMG]
    Traitor using knife

13. Titan

Ahem.. I did not kill the traitor
    Does this proof show that he killed someone with a knife? yes. Could there be a transition from Lemonades to Darnell, then back to lemonades. By the way, I have screenshot proof of Darnell having a knife and attempting to get me to rdm him for the second time.. And I did not kill anyone twice
    I killed Darnell once. I should have ONE SLAY, no bans. And I shouldnt even have one slay, because he had a knife which is traitor baiting.

14. Zikeji

Do show us the alleged screenshot.

Also, a scenario where a traitor gives an innocent a knife and the innocent gives it back is EXTREMELY unlikely. And you killed Darnell for allegedly having a knife, therefore he couldn't have given it back to Lemonade, yet Lemonade used one.

15. darnell

darnell New Member

I would like to just say I like playing in this server but I'm disappointed in this, Titan had like 3 offenses towards me and wasn't banned? I really couldn't even play in your server because he kept trolling on me. He attempts rdm on me right when I joined the server for 98 DMG, He gets slain.. and Then the next map he false KOS's me for no reason and I get killed, He gets 1 slay? and then the next map after that he calls out that I had a knife and kills me.. and he then gets slain for 3 rounds, he should be banned. And plus he was pm'ing racist stuff and yelling at me in game. I'm just a normal black man trying to play the game and I have to get harassed like this?

16. MooseCrew

MooseCrew New Member

Can't even get a T round , I agree with muffin he kos'd me for having an ak-47 which isn't even a T weapon... then RDM'd me as his T buddy

17. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

Please take a screesnshot of the PMs he sent you.

18. Zikeji

If he's harassing you via PM, take screenshots. We don't have the ability to see PMs.

19. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

You killed one and called a false KOS on another. He didn't kill anyone with a knife, because the only person that had a knife used it, and never died during that round.

20. darnell

darnell New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.