Denied Raz3rBlade's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Raz3rBlade, Feb 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raz3rBlade

Raz3rBlade New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Raz3rBlade
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:151776086
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Why you ask? Well what happened was, I was slain for rdm. After that I waited for the round to be over but then my connection was bad and so i was disconnected from the server. I fixed the internet problem and when I tried to get on, it said I was banned for 5 days. I did nothing wrong or at least nothing terribly wrong to get banned. It was all connection
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Raz3rBlade

Raz3rBlade New Member

3. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Hey Raz3rBlade. I banned you for ghosting, give me a few minutes to gather up the evidence.

4. Raz3rBlade

Raz3rBlade New Member

Ghosting...when? Today?

5. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

According to your Adminstats, I've never banned you. as J.T. said, he did ban you for Ghosting, and he'll be handling this.

6. Raz3rBlade

Raz3rBlade New Member

Ok then Muffin, but when did I ghost?

7. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

I had banned you based on the report here.

In the first evidence, given by @gwynnblade, it shows you stating that @BioHazard was a T. This in itself is ghosting as the player had not known if he was a T or not in the first place. Then @BioHazard had the three images of you ghosting yet again, but this time to him, stating where a player was. It is at this point that I decided to ban you, and since it is ghosting, a serious offense, I am going to deny this appeal. I will leave it open though for twenty-four hours to allow you to explain yourself.

8. Raz3rBlade

Raz3rBlade New Member

When was this?

9. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

This occurred on the twenty-eighth day of January.

10. Raz3rBlade

Raz3rBlade New Member

...This happened so long ago... Plus I was already banned for that time if I remember correctly

11. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

The ban you had was likely a local ban, which is the same for this one, it was only on east. Although, the only ban you had before this was for eight hours and it was fourteen days prior to this.

12. Raz3rBlade

Raz3rBlade New Member

I remember I was banned for this already, I dont know why your banning me now (again)

13. Raz3rBlade

Raz3rBlade New Member

Bro Omg whatever ill get on West

14. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

I'm actually not banning you again, the ban is almost up. It's a four week ban for first offense.

15. Raz3rBlade

Raz3rBlade New Member

16. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Yes, it ends in five days. The ban was placed on the twenty-eighth of January.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.