Denied rattacatt™'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by rattacatt™, Aug 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    rattacatt™
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:184613206
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i had left the server with no slays or reports on me, but i was still banned for rdm and leave. i might've answered a report wrong, but i had waited 2~ rounds for the report to be settled but it hadn't

unrelated note, but if my previous ban was appealed after it was voided, does this count as a second offense? just a question, not answering why i should be unbanned.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Credence

Credence Demon Lord VIP

You were banned by @Peach for RDM and Leave (2nd offense). Your previous ban was not voided, so it therefore counts as your second offense. Please wait while he gathers his evidence.

3. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

Hey @rattacatt™ I’m currently at work right now, but I will be able to wrap this up tonight when I get home.

This is a local ban, so please feel free to play on any of our other servers in the meantime.

4. alright buster

5. Peach

Sorry for the delay @rattacatt™

Here is the report that earned you the slay, which eventually got you the ban for RDM and Leave (2nd offense).
    [​IMG]

As you can see, you Crowbarred @Ashes Relandi to death when they were at low health. When reported you gave a joking response, so I added a slay. I added the slay pretty soon after you responded to the report, before the next round had even started.

You then left the server while slain.
    [​IMG]

Honestly at first I thought you were memeing when you left so soon after being slain. So I waited quite a while before issuing the ban.
    [​IMG]

Before I finish this up I just want to ask. Now that I have presented the evidence, do you remember this situation at all? Can you provide me with a reason on why you left the server while slain?

6. Peach

Alright @rattacatt™ I’m going to be blunt. You have a fairly long history of RDM and Leave on our servers. I know crowbarring Ashes to death isn't the worst offense, but I don't think showing leniency in this situation is appropriate. Especially since you were recently unbanned on your last appeal. Please take this ban as a learning experience to be more careful when leaving while slain in the future.

If you have any further questions please feel free to start up a conversation with me by clicking this link here.

Appeal: denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.