Random Weapon selection

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Cirtex, May 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cirtex

Cirtex Well-Known Member

Now before it gets mentioned in MASS down in the comment. Yes I'm back. Now to crush the squabbling cries of joy I'm going to say that NO in not back for good. But I will be popping in and out here and there for funzies.

For this idea I thought about the weapon purchasing screen. Then I thought about how you can select a random class in TF2 (not that you ever will of course). Then I though: what if you could purchase a random primary and secondary from the Buy Menu in that Game I like so much?

Basically this is how it works: you have 4 buttons, 1 for primary, 1 for secondary, 1 for gernades, and the last is for recovering your weapons.

You can toggle what weapon types you want to receive by clicking the button, so if I just wanted a random Rifle and Pistol but not a Nade, I would click on the Nade box to toggle it off. Then i would click the button to receive my weapons granted by the gods of Random Number Generation.

The point cost has a base price of 30 and increases by 5 with each thing you add. Meaning it's 30, 35, then 40 for all three.

Another fun feature is to have a button that makes it so you can't drop the weapons, making you stuck with whatever glorious rifle or shitty HUGE you get stuck with. Of course this would also be toggle able.

And yes 40 is a cheaper price than if you were to but a rifle, pistol, and Nade separately, but for the discount you run the risk of receiving a HUGE, Colt, and Smoke.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  2. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

Cirtex there's an option in loadouts that has a random feature.

also considering some weapons are differnt costs, maybe itll be like a slot machine kinda thing lol (with 1% DB chance???) idk

keep brainstorming man you can do this

3. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

com back

4. Cirtex

Cirtex Well-Known Member

Wait seriously? Fuck I'm rusty...

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.